The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#252872 by Persuader
Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:44 pm
Ages since I saw him post on here... :?

Anyways, happy holidays mighty Skin smasher (and all you other forumites), see you in Stockholm! 8)

:guitar:
#252899 by Persuader
Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:25 am
Ah, thanks. I might have to sign up for this Facepage after all, resistance seems futile
#253289 by Drumdude13
Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:33 pm
Persuader wrote:Ages since I saw him post on here... :?

Anyways, happy holidays mighty Skin smasher (and all you other forumites), see you in Stockholm! 8)

:guitar:

Hey Persuader!

To answer your question.... I've been busy as hell with Dev and the guys among doing tons of teaching here in Vancouver during our time off from touring. This is, after all, Dev's Forums. I respect that and I mainly focus on my little website page (although it needs to be updated... haha), 'Artist' Facebook page, Twitter and other pages. (links on my website). Someone already posted my Facebook and Twitter page links. If you ever have questions or want to drop a line to me... you can always go to my Facebook 'Artist' Page for a same day response... i'll take longer on these Forums, as you can see :lol: I check these Forums every once in a while to see what's happening though... I do like to see how Dev's fans and supporters are doing since I play drums with the DTP. These Devy Forums are a great place and I know Dev and all of us in the DTP appreciate your awesome support.

I've also rediscovered my love for practicing drums to make me a better player. Practicing takes up lots of time and less computer time is the result! I've always considered band rehearsals as practicing drums the past 8 years. I never had time to practice on my own while rehearsing with Dev and a couple other bands, having a kid, being married and working a full time job with it all. Now that I do music for a living, it has given me more free time to practice on drum techniques, speed, blasting among many other things. I love it. You can ALWAYS be better and learn more, I really believe that.

Lets not forget.... Dev is always making me a better player with his music too! That bastard punishes me with his drum ideas sometimes! Haha. I love it after all is said and done though. 'Deconstruction' was a challenging record in many ways.... although learning and rehearsing it with only two 1.5 hr rehearsals made it interesting as well... that was a tight schedule!

So there it is, a little update for you all... Thanks for the support you and the rest of Dev's supporters and fans show to the DTP. It's amazing and I feel blessed and fortunate to be playing in the DTP. It's an honor. As for the these forums.... I'll always be lurking around from time to time and seeing what's going on ;)

Happy New Year to all of you, I hope 2011 is an amazing year for you all and I look forward to seeing all of you on the road at some point in 2011. It's going to be one hell of year for the DTP! BRING IT!

All the best,

RVP
#253302 by djskrimp
Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:03 pm
You know, you Canadians are really giving and nice people. I think I've been led astray by South Park......
#253317 by Helge-Uwe
Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:08 am
thanks ryan, lets rock the shit out on the upcoming concerts :D

happy 2011!
#253320 by Persuader
Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:11 am
Sounds like it's all good, awesome man. 8)