All hail Ziltoid!
#253397 by GuyOne
Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:45 pm
Oh yes.... Probably the best version so far. Really loving it and looking forward to hearing what other taunts Ziltoid has for us players!
#253892 by Taskusorsa
Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:28 am
GuyOne wrote:I would imagine this will be on Wii in no time.

By the way...
Next Tuesday, 1/18/2010, will also be the last scheduled batch of Rock Band Network songs brought over to the Wii. With the smaller online install base, limited demand for releases so far and the significant amount of work it takes for our producers and audio team to convert and process these additional tracks we’re no longer able to continue submitting RBN content to the Wii. Regular Wii DLC, and RBN releases for the 360 and PS3 will continue uninterrupted.
#253948 by Chimairacle
Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:29 am
Taskusorsa wrote:
GuyOne wrote:I would imagine this will be on Wii in no time.

By the way...
Next Tuesday, 1/18/2010, will also be the last scheduled batch of Rock Band Network songs brought over to the Wii. With the smaller online install base, limited demand for releases so far and the significant amount of work it takes for our producers and audio team to convert and process these additional tracks we’re no longer able to continue submitting RBN content to the Wii. Regular Wii DLC, and RBN releases for the 360 and PS3 will continue uninterrupted.

Goddamnit.
#254061 by GuyOne
Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:22 pm
Yeah... don't remind me. It is disappointing to hear that and Wii had a good run with 10 new tracks a week for 4 months. Lots of awesome tracks and the majority of my downloads come from RBN. This is unfortunate too for people like me because HMX is dependant on RBN for metal so they can concentrate on releasing official DLC from much bigger acts that'll draw more downloads. This also means I'm pretty much done with downloading. I have been getting a few songs here and there from the classic rock DLC since I am a huge fan but not everything tickles my fancy and nothing gets me going like a good metal track.

And with all this great DLC on the way there was always the idea that, "if it sells well we'll hopefully see it on Wii!" but now it is, "I gotta sell all my plastic instruments for an Xbox." Unfortunately RB3 and Wii Fit Plus are the only games I even play or am even interested in playing. My daughter plays games on Wii and buying an XBox just for extra DLC just isn't possible.

But what I don't get is that they've entirely shut off the RBN songs all together. I could see them releasing maybe 2-3 a week or hell maybe even just the one top selling track of the month or something. That would be nice too. We Wii players will be missing out on some great music.
#254160 by Octillus
Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:08 pm
Do hope you get it out before the RBN 2.0 cutoff. I'm not so sure if I'm ready to plunk down cash for RB3 considering 2 is already seldomly used unless for Judas Priest Karaoke by yours truly.
#254514 by mxtrav
Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 pm
Enough with the previews, get that stuff up for download to play!
#254522 by Sweethammer
Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 pm
ZTO's gonna be in the rock band store if not within the next couple of days, then within a very small window of time; it's passed the peer review process and now all that needs to happen is for Harmonix to put their rubber stamp on it.

Believe me, we can't wait for these to get through just as much as you can't. :D
#254706 by GuyOne
Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:50 pm
Congratulations on finally getting it pushed through! :mrgreen: