11%
11%
21%
21%
4%
4%
#243733 by bonekrap44
Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:22 pm
Would someone be up to making a torrent or some how e-mail the songs to me?
#243747 by Biert
Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:36 am
bonekrap44 wrote:Would someone be up to making a torrent or some how e-mail the songs to me?

There is a torrent floating around that has pretty much all the work Dev was involved in (pre-Addicted) that has it, but you didn't hear this from me.
#244117 by Bookwyrm83
Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:24 pm
Thank you youtube

[youtube]RE7XNeOJ0J8[/youtube]

Good instrumentation, especially the solo.
Vocals I'm ambivalent about, because I'm partial to that Sepultura/Fear Factory sound. On the other hand, this sounds like Jason's singing harsh for the sake of being harsh.
Overall not bad.
#253012 by berserkur
Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:25 am
Here's another one. This sounds lala..

[youtube]E0vneUmDJ6Q[/youtube]

Does anyone know how Dev got in touch with Newsted???
#266030 by Eyesore
Tue May 10, 2011 8:33 pm
It's been ages since I last posted here, so pardon me if this sounds spammy. I have acquired a second copy of the IR8 demo tape, an original, and since I have a copy already I'm going to sell the extra copy. I figured I'd offer it here before putting it on eBay.

Anyone interested?
#266065 by Leechmaster
Wed May 11, 2011 2:29 am
Eyesore wrote:It's been ages since I last posted here, so pardon me if this sounds spammy. I have acquired a second copy of the IR8 demo tape, an original, and since I have a copy already I'm going to sell the extra copy. I figured I'd offer it here before putting it on eBay.

Anyone interested?

Wow, long time no see! How much are you selling it for? I may well be very interested if I can afford it...
#266277 by Eyesore
Wed May 11, 2011 3:28 pm
Leechmaster wrote:
Eyesore wrote:It's been ages since I last posted here, so pardon me if this sounds spammy. I have acquired a second copy of the IR8 demo tape, an original, and since I have a copy already I'm going to sell the extra copy. I figured I'd offer it here before putting it on eBay.

Anyone interested?

Wow, long time no see! How much are you selling it for? I may well be very interested if I can afford it...

Not sure. I paid an obscene amount for my first copy, but that was like a decade ago. I imagine with it being a tape and the songs being available online and on CD, that it won't go for so much.

Honestly, I bought two tapes together—and wait until you see what the other tape is (I'll post soon)—so I'd like to make back what I paid for both of them. Guess I'd entertain offers since I'm horrible at setting prices. Haha.
#266388 by Leechmaster
Thu May 12, 2011 2:35 am
Eyesore wrote:
Leechmaster wrote:

Anyone interested?

Not sure. I paid an obscene amount for my first copy, but that was like a decade ago. I imagine with it being a tape and the songs being available online and on CD, that it won't go for so much.

Honestly, I bought two tapes together—and wait until you see what the other tape is (I'll post soon)—so I'd like to make back what I paid for both of them. Guess I'd entertain offers since I'm horrible at setting prices. Haha.

Hmm.. I've no idea what these sort of things are worth, to be honest. :lol: Gimme a ballpark figure and I'll see if I can scrounge together the pennies without ruining my entire monetary future.. I am expecting to not to be able to afford it but if I could and I missed out I'd be pissed. :P
#271380 by Eyesore
Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:04 pm
Last change. Couple hours left, still sitting at $7.
#271389 by Eyesore
Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 pm
For future reference, this is a fake copy of the IR8 demo:

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Jason-Newsted-METALL ... 0656727207

In fact, I would warn you all against buying any kind of demo that comes on a blank cassette, meaning no print, no sticker. Yes, some bands did this, but back then the cassette was a big deal so most bands either had professionally manufactured cassettes or they made their own labels. Or at a minimum, used the little label strips that came with the blank tapes.

EBay is currently full of bootleggers selling cassette dubs with photocopied REPLACEs. So do your research before bidding on anything like the link above.
#271424 by Octillus
Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:31 pm
A winner is me.
#271425 by Eyesore
Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:34 pm
Sweet! Glad it went to a big fan. I will ship it tomorrow. Thanks, bro!