Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#297065 by swervedriver
Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:17 pm
Octillus wrote:Pim will be very happy.

But why?

Smells a bit like corporate milking of a dead horse to me, assuming this is the same version of Love? from the Alien promo-leak.
#297067 by Octillus
Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:28 pm
swervedriver wrote:

But why?

Smells a bit like corporate milking of a dead horse to me, assuming this is the same version of Love? from the Alien promo-leak.

Weren't you always looking for that version?
#297068 by static2
Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:36 pm
interesting. i wonder if Dev had any say. i'll wait for the vinyl boxset to have this track on wax, though.
#297070 by swervedriver
Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:52 pm
Octillus wrote:
swervedriver wrote:

But why?

Weren't you always looking for that version?

No, I "have" that version and always preferred it over the official album version. But I don't need it on a separate thing, much less vinyl for which I don't have a decent player.
#297098 by swervedriver
Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:55 am
Yep, I said it. I don't have a decent vinyl player.

To further aid the stroke you seem to be experiencing: I'm not really planning to buy one either. THERE.
#297114 by static2
Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:49 pm
swervedriver wrote:Yep, I said it. I don't have a decent vinyl player.

To further aid the stroke you seem to be experiencing: I'm not really planning to buy one either. THERE.

sacrament!
#297418 by Leechmaster
Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:18 pm
I already have 4 versions of Love? so I think I'll pass on this... :lol: It is flogging the dead horse a bit alright but I guess they technically own the catalogue so they can do whatever they want with it, even if it is kinda pointless.
#297490 by mrbean667
Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:21 pm
My question is... why? Everyone's got the extended version of Love...