#298709 by Joelieo
Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:40 am
barackobaka wrote:
Joelieo wrote:Just to clear up my original post, I'm after two. Just normal ones please!

I think we talked on twitter (my icon is my cat), I probably can't go so there should be a ticket spare for you.

Indeed we did! So still need the 1!
#298774 by susfau
Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:35 am
Didn't think this was going to sell out so fast, so I desperately need one ticket! Already have my travel plans made as well (from Norway). Please PM me if anyone can help. Normal ticket is fine.
#298833 by barackobaka
Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:12 am
Joelieo wrote:
barackobaka wrote:
Joelieo wrote:Just to clear up my original post, I'm after two. Just normal ones please!

I think we talked on twitter (my icon is my cat), I probably can't go so there should be a ticket spare for you.

did you get my email?
#298922 by Tyroshai
Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:10 am
debs wrote:normal tickets are on sale still type into goggle search: devin townsend retinal circus and the top link has tickets left no VIP though they went to quick

You sure? When you click for standard tickets it takes you to the Roundhouse site and all you get is this:

So no. It appears there's no tickets left, unfortunately.
Good job I bought mine at Christmas! :P
#299026 by Dr.Mosh
Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 am
I have a spare VIP ticket. Since I live in germany at the moment whoever (if anyone does :) ) will have to come pick it up with me at the box office before all the VIP stuff happens, I guess that's the safest way to do it anyway.
Price is face value
#299601 by Joelieo
Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:58 am
barackobaka wrote:
Joelieo wrote:
barackobaka wrote:

did you get my email?

I don't believe so :(

Could you send it over again? Must have hit the junk box!
#299610 by Senza
Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:34 am
Just wanted to express my interest here too! I'm looking for one ticket for myself, but would happily take two since a friend is a big fan as well and we both missed out on the November shows last year unfortunately. I actually had tickets for those but life got in our devin-way :(

Anyway, please get in touch if you have a spare or two!