A place to share your own music and creative projects.
#299655 by CutManMetal
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:00 pm
That was beautiful. Seriously. Beautiful guitar work, the progressions really made me feel... things, man. Great melodies. You have a good voice.
I'm sitting here wanting to collaborate with you, seriously.
#299982 by CutManMetal
Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:53 pm
Thanks for looking! : ] Do comment if you want, even if you happen to hate my work. XD I just crave feedback, you know?

So, I hope you plan to do more music. I'm subscribed to you now. *thumbs up*
#300080 by twentyjunious
Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:39 am
Thanks man, subscribed right back at ya :D . Sorry I listened and then forgot to comment :p. I'll comment on your thread...
#300082 by twentyjunious
Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:50 am
Also if anyone's interested, I play bass in this Techdeath band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBlnGJJBGM4

To be honest this is just a demo we used as an advertisement for a second guitarist so the bass and drums are programmed, so I'm not actually in this one.

We've just played our first gig and it went alright :D
#300193 by CutManMetal
Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:53 pm
Hey, may only be a demo, but I think it sounds great. : ] Good sound.

Glad to hear your first gig went well. I'm still purely a studio thing, we still haven't gigged.
#300290 by BrunoN
Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:09 am
Quite respectable amount of syllables in that title. Also picture in youtube looks distinctly like Zdzislaw Beksinski painting, which is always a plus. Quality metalness too.
#300586 by twentyjunious
Wed May 02, 2012 7:34 am
haha yeah, I do believe that in the song the robots are being methodologically disengaged by the aliens called 'Ogzallodron' :lol: Yeah it is a Zdzislaw Beksinski picture. Our vocalist is into his work.
#321482 by KeasbyNights
Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:59 am
twentyjunious wrote:Also if anyone's interested, I play bass in this Techdeath band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBlnGJJBGM4

To be honest this is just a demo we used as an advertisement for a second guitarist so the bass and drums are programmed, so I'm not actually in this one.

We've just played our first gig and it went alright :D

Just found this thread, but I'm super curious if you've done anything else with this group. I'm really digging this song right now. :)