#301739 by random_wordage
Thu May 17, 2012 5:53 am
Lettuce wrote:
debs wrote:
NANDOS! yeah its at chalk farm. Sounds good glad there so much around the place

I usually favour The Camden Brasserie, their pumpkin risotto is the tits.

That sounds damn good,now I just have to persuade my non-veggie mate that he will like something there.

Also, I am going to this Retinal Circus malarkey, as is said non-veggie mate.
#301744 by Lettuce
Thu May 17, 2012 8:00 am
It's not a veggie place! It's a French place! (with Italian food...) Non-veggie can have meat n tings! I'm not a veggie, it's still fucking mazeballs though :B
#302011 by sylkicks
Tue May 22, 2012 9:57 pm
Fuck me, I should really check the entire forum and not just my posts once in awhile. Ignore the man behind the curtain.

That said, I will so be thur. I'm thinking I'll fly in on the 22nd, 23rd-ish, then fly out the 30th probably. I'm really trying to see if I can pull another week there, but several issues are standing in the way of that:
1) Might have a new job at the time and won't be able to get extra time off then.
2) Money is tight.
3) Related to number 2, if I stayed longer I'd want to get out of London and see more 'round them parts, but that requires cash I don't have much of.

So... yeah. That's my makeshift bunch 'o plans at the moment. Either way, SO EXCITED. Massive forum hangs... they will be had.
#302254 by Tyroshai
Sat May 26, 2012 4:48 pm
sylkicks wrote:Fuck me, I should really check the entire forum and not just my posts once in awhile. Ignore the man behind the curtain.

That said, I will so be thur. I'm thinking I'll fly in on the 22nd, 23rd-ish, then fly out the 30th probably. I'm really trying to see if I can pull another week there, but several issues are standing in the way of that:
1) Might have a new job at the time and won't be able to get extra time off then.
2) Money is tight.
3) Related to number 2, if I stayed longer I'd want to get out of London and see more 'round them parts, but that requires cash I don't have much of.

So... yeah. That's my makeshift bunch 'o plans at the moment. Either way, SO EXCITED. Massive forum hangs... they will be had.

<333333333333
#303295 by Tonya Elf
Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:14 am
I really hope I get to see some of you there. I'm trying to formalize my plans...been quite lazy lately.
#303761 by Leechmaster
Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:57 pm
Got term dates for my Masters course today which makes it look like I'll just be there for a flying visit. Might head over on the Friday if I can get a late-ish flight but I'm out the gap on Sunday regardless to get back home... Bit crap but sher nothing can be done about it really. With this in mind, optimum alcohol consumption will probably be achieved by residents bar drinking so is everyone staying in the Clink place again or what's the craic?
#303828 by Faffy
Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:36 am
Leechmaster wrote:Got term dates for my Masters course today which makes it look like I'll just be there for a flying visit. Might head over on the Friday if I can get a late-ish flight but I'm out the gap on Sunday regardless to get back home... Bit crap but sher nothing can be done about it really. With this in mind, optimum alcohol consumption will probably be achieved by residents bar drinking so is everyone staying in the Clink place again or what's the craic?

Looks like it's Clink again yeah. It's good, cheap and central... and there's a bus nearby that can take you to Camden. :P