Peace to you
#282508 by Drowd
Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:57 pm
Interesting how this song has both of Devin's early albums in its title.
Infinity and Ocean Machine.
Pretty kickass song too (as much as ambiant can kick your ass... It can indeed but well whatever...)
#283745 by ShortSonata
Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:32 am
Well, it's my favourite song on the album that's for sure. So chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilll.
#283807 by mrbean667
Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:14 pm
The bass on Texada and this song annoys the fuck out of me, but it's a great chilled song (if you turn the bass down a little).
#284398 by Bookwyrm83
Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:41 am
I don't mind the bass on either, and this song leaves me hypnotized and euphoric with every listen. The lyrics of the song I find also have the themes both Ocean Machine and Infinity portrayed, but in two simple lines.
#287333 by No OnE
Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:10 pm
This song gives me the warm fuzzy feeling :D
#301553 by barackobaka
Sun May 13, 2012 2:41 pm
Probably an unpopular opinion, but this is possibly my favourite song by Devin of all time ever. An oasis of all embracing love and calm amongst the chaos of life.
I have literally listened to it thousands of times. :)
Nothing but gratitude to Devin for creating this.
#304085 by ferocitas
Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:39 pm
barackobaka wrote:Probably an unpopular opinion, but this is possibly my favourite song by Devin of all time ever.

Not to put you on spot, just for a quote. I think there can be no favorite Devin song. The simple reasoning is he has cracked the code. He encompasses all human feeling in his music so it is all about change like all of us. I, quite frankly, don't know any contemporary artists that have stayed fresh for so long as Devin has. He even talks about this himself, like if you only represent one and the same thing you are like a mental handicap. To me it feels really weird how so many bands are unable to 'renew' when it's all about different aspects of oneself that you have to listen and be honest to. Maybe we have a pioneer in our amidst here and we are fucking infants!
#304088 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:17 pm
The man is clear in his mind, but his soul is mad.
#315593 by jigsawman
Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:57 am
ferocitas wrote:
barackobaka wrote:Probably an unpopular opinion, but this is possibly my favourite song by Devin of all time ever.

Not to put you on spot, just for a quote. I think there can be no favorite Devin song. The simple reasoning is he has cracked the code. He encompasses all human feeling in his music so it is all about change like all of us. I, quite frankly, don't know any contemporary artists that have stayed fresh for so long as Devin has. He even talks about this himself, like if you only represent one and the same thing you are like a mental handicap. To me it feels really weird how so many bands are unable to 'renew' when it's all about different aspects of oneself that you have to listen and be honest to. Maybe we have a pioneer in our amidst here and we are fucking infants!

That is why they call him a genius,he indeed has cracked the code.A song becomes your favourite when it strongly resonates with you on an emotional level.Its not about the beat or the melody.Ghost has and always been my favourite track because it reminds me of child like happiness which is something really special to me,some people listen to it and feel the same others don't.That is why every single album he makes is different and every single album has loads of dedicated fans,either newcomers or faithful listeners
#316390 by Lettuce
Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:54 pm
I love you, you massive knob-jockey.