All that I've known is gone, time to be moving on...
#308414 by anoxiauk
Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:54 am
Does anyone have a high-res copy of the original artwork (the one without Devin Townsend on the cover, just Ocean Machine - Biomech). That's the CD I've got, and being a massive nerd I want my mp3's tagged with that art, not the reissue.

Cheers in advance!
#309667 by Octillus
Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:50 pm
Bookwyrm83 wrote:I'm proud to say my copy of Ocean Machine features this artwork/packaging. :D

That's cuz Australia never changed it
#309676 by Bookwyrm83
Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:50 pm
Octillus wrote:
Bookwyrm83 wrote:I'm proud to say my copy of Ocean Machine features this artwork/packaging. :D

Actually, these days you can only find the changed artwork. I only found a copy with the original artwork through blind luck when I bought it years ago. They were selling both copies, but the "updated" copy was selling for $10.00 more. Needless to say, my purchase was the wise one.
#309677 by Octillus
Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:13 pm
Bookwyrm83 wrote:
Octillus wrote:

Actually, these days you can only find the changed artwork. I only found a copy with the original artwork through blind luck when I bought it years ago. They were selling both copies, but the "updated" copy was selling for $10.00 more. Needless to say, my purchase was the wise one.

Ah okay, well I do know that they kept it as the original art out there far longer than anywhere else.
#309754 by static2
Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:31 pm
the new vinyl issue has yet another change: it's the new cover, with DT's name at the top, but with Biomech removed. :(
#323401 by Kleo
Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:27 am
I thought the original original did say Devin Townsend because it was the Japanese? I pre-ordered mine and it couldn't be gotten in time for something so the label owner did me a solid and sent me the Japanese promo ...