#311296 by BenPuritanSlain
Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:54 pm
So... A year of waiting is nearly done!! One and a half shifts at work left, drop my daughter off at my parents place for the weekend and then I'm London bound!!! Cannot wait!!

So many exclamation marks... It's early. Im sorry lol
#311301 by fragility
Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:57 am
BenPuritanSlain wrote:So... A year of waiting is nearly done!! One and a half shifts at work left, drop my daughter off at my parents place for the weekend and then I'm London bound!!! Cannot wait!!

Hey, there are not enough exclamation marks in the world to cover it!

If you see someone who looks vaguely like me on the train, wave...if it's me, I'll wave back, if not, a group of random strangers will have a laugh at your expense
#311308 by Blazingmonga
Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:29 am
Not long yet! I have an early flight down on Saturday and a late one back Sunday so its going to be a tiring weekend but I suspect it will be totally worth it :-)
#311318 by Marijn
Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:23 pm
I am so fucking excited for this!

My flight will leave tomorrow at 15:40, and I will be staying at the Clink78 Hostel! This will be an amazing weekend...
#311322 by BenPuritanSlain
Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:08 pm
fragility wrote:
BenPuritanSlain wrote:So... A year of waiting is nearly done!! One and a half shifts at work left, drop my daughter off at my parents place for the weekend and then I'm London bound!!! Cannot wait!!

Hey, there are not enough exclamation marks in the world to cover it!

If you see someone who looks vaguely like me on the train, wave...if it's me, I'll wave back, if not, a group of random strangers will have a laugh at your expense

I'm quite used to being the source of amusement to strangers on trains! Can normally have them joining in with the mirth by the end if the trip. I remember we had the train guard sit and chat with us while we were quite drunk once!

If I see you I'll be sure to say hello (however I'm deathly shy around people so I may just nod and go back to being weird)!

If I don't see you on the train, have a safe trip up there!!
#311324 by swervedriver
Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:22 pm
Well then, see you there or thereabouts! Travelling tomorrow...
#311326 by graywok
Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:22 pm
Lettuce wrote:My mum's like 60 and she's going, but she dyes her hair.

60ish - hey nice job, not quite that age yet nor dye my hair but I understand. Going with a 20 something Devy devotee. Looks like a drink in Camden and then a Nandos beforehand.
The Roundhouse looks like an amazing venue! :mrgreen:
#311327 by gozu
Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:58 pm
jumping on a plane in 8 hours.... STOKED
#311335 by chillidemon
Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:31 am
i'm heading to London today , so if anyone see's a bald bearded dude in Camden tonight wearing a 1992 Faith No More tour shirt , come say hi lol see you all at the gig tomorrow too , will try and get another group photo of us forum ppl , tomorrow I will wear an Epicloud shirt ;)