#311558 by Leechmaster
Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:18 pm
Pariah Saint wrote:What was the setlist from the night? Didn't catch the ppv cuz i had to work. Can't wait for the dvd!!!!

The search bar is your friend...

Effervescent!
True North
Lucky Animals
Planet of the Apes
Truth
War
Planet Smasher
Baby Song
Vampolka
Vampira
Addicted
Colour Your World
The Greys

Intermission

Hypderdrive
Ih-Ah!
Where we belong
Detox
Bend it Like Bender
Life
Kingdom
Juular
Love
Wild Colonial Boy
Grace
Little Pig
#311561 by Lettuce
Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:27 pm
Everyone in the crew did a fantastic job, they worked insanely hard and were all so so sweet. I got a little teary when Amber did her little solo fire fan number in Where We Belong...so proud!!!!!!!
#311568 by Lettuce
Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 pm
Did Ziltoid costume, Babby Zed, Ziltwat, beards and choir robes :3 Only had 2 months to do it but it all got done in time! The other stuff was all from Area 51, who provided the circus performers, amazing company, and great people!
#311571 by mikejs
Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:26 pm
Awesome stuff indeed!

Were you on stage at the end, for Little Pig?

Also, did I recognise some of the choir from last year's Decon show?
#311572 by Lettuce
Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:28 pm
Well this week I woke up on Monday and went to bed on Friday after setup and rehearsals, just to make sure EVERYTHING was done...(not to mention we got back at 1am, then got up at 7am to get to The Roundhouse first thing for dress rehearsals, inwkjnbfkervwajnsf)
The actual work itself is a very very quick process, it's just the logistics, design work, pricing etc. that takes all the time.
It was cool though cause I got my new airbrush earlier this year, so I got to do all the painting with that :D :D :D :D :D
And mikejs, yus I was! Just behind Mike :3 And yeah the Decon choir came back, they were just too damn good to pass off.
#311605 by Yes
Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:57 am
Lettuce wrote:Did Ziltoid costume, Babby Zed, Ziltwat, beards and choir robes :3 Only had 2 months to do it but it all got done in time! The other stuff was all from Area 51, who provided the circus performers, amazing company, and great people!

Ziltwat just became my favourite word.

Well done!!! Making stuff that will "speak" to an audience that size (and in a venue that size) is no small feat. I was sat more or less right at the back at the top, and every prop and costume looked ace. Much love for what you do.

The whole show was utterly wonderful.
#311614 by prof. wedgie
Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:44 am
That was amazingly amazing, the props, sets, performers, Jed and SYL, best show I've ever been to, well done to every one involved

And the music was ok too
#311627 by mikejs
Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:13 am
After the decon show last year, I think the question everyone asked was "What's going to happen to the cheeseburger?" (What did happen to the cheeseburger?)

So, after RC, what's the fate of Ziltoid Jr?
#311632 by Lettuce
Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:32 am
DTP's tour manager; the ever so amazing (and rather fit) Paul Collis has the cheeseburger in his warehouse in Manchester :) Babby Zed (I started calling him that, people liked it, I guess it stuck) just arrived at mine, he's currently chilling on a box until I figure out what we're doing with him. Ziltoid is back too, gonna whip up a storage bag for him and give him back to Dev in December :D
#311739 by debs
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:48 pm
nice work voilet loved your stuff, nice airbrushing. Loved the show so much to but i didn't see anyone from here. I just stood out the way cause that how I roll and I wanted somewhere I could sit and I did.
Last edited by debs on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.