All hail Ziltoid!
#315524 by jigsawman
Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:10 am
Solar winds is one of my faves from Ziltoid but recently my friend told me that the drums at the end sound like someone jerking off and I thought about it and I could see the similarity,now the beautiful image I had in my mind of a ship travelling through space and running into some small asteroids is now always interrupted by the sound of what sounds like someone jerking off!!!Damn him!Still love the song though but my wonderful imagery has been ruined.
#315527 by Tyroshai
Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:38 am
Octillus wrote:Fine usage, a quick trigger, but perhaps one that could've been left to be forgotten.

8/10

It was too easy, perhaps. You know me and how little self-control I have with these things.
#315532 by Garrie
Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:24 am
On a related note...

The wee noise that phases left and right at around 0.55 in the title track of The Hummer sounds like a voice saying "yer havin' a wank, yer havin' a wank, yer havin' a wank", over and over again.
#315589 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:09 am
It cannot be unseen!

I had to listen to Solar Winds again, just after reading that post. I suppose if you're looking for a jerking off sound it's there, but I still picture an intergalactic pursuit.