I'm gonna melt you guys!
#232665 by Abydost
Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:21 am
Is so awesome. If it wasn't for it being an ambient album I'd probably rate it as high as Ocean Machine. I just listened to it whilst trying to sleep today on a different set of headphones and heard a crapload of new stuff I've never heard before. I really hope Ghost will have some Hummerness on it...
#232674 by Fadefury
Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:55 am
I think it is suppose to have ambient elements to the album but not full on ambient. Ghost is said to have a mix between acoustic, new age stuff and ambient material. It is nice to see someone praising The Hummer. See very little of that when it comes to that release. A very hard album to really get into and I don't like to use the word "click" because it doesn't make sense to me but when you finally figure out what's in the material itself it all makes sense.
#232751 by mrbean667
Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:12 pm
Ghost is going to rule, judging by the new video of Dev and his acoustic. I haven't been able to find Hummer anywhere but of what I've heard it seems awesome. Ki was kind of a taste of what's to come I reckon, hopefully there will be more 'A Monday'-ish songs and layer upon layer of ambience.
#232922 by fairy_on_ecstacy
Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:00 am
mmmm the hummer! so far my fav cd he has yet!! took awhile for me to get into, but cant get enough of it now!
#316383 by Bookwyrm83
Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:13 am
It's been said before, but for me this album is a great for relaxing and a sure way of relieving stress. It might hypnotize you to sleep, but sometimes, that's what you need.