Post HevyDevy fan art, covers, mashups, guitar tabs, etc here
#317803 by Hiddos
Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:50 am
To make images appear, you use [img] tags, and must link directly to the image. The link you should use there is https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 7309_n.jpg - after the [ img ] tag and the image link, you put[ /img ] (without spaces)
For example, the correct text to make your image appear would be:
Code: Select all[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/550668_4197671258164_2008517309_n.jpg[/img]

and it would make

Hope this helps :)
#319893 by Touched_By_Ziltoid
Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:48 am
Cosmic Sea wrote:
Faffy wrote:MY tubbies too? :O EEEEEEEEEEEK! :D

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE FILM THIS?! (Except forthe final part)

Yeees, I think they were there as well. Now that's of course if I remember right.
I feel so bummed for not filming it or taking more pics. :| I guess there's not footage of it as it was a new thing. Someone needs to put a stickied note to the forums to remind people going to shows to get more footage of the pic collection. :wink:

Hey guys,
I'm (fairly) new here and wanted to ask if the slideshow powerpoint/presentation that was shown before the addicted show in London was ever made available to download? Glad to see the forum is now back in action so I can ask those most in the know :D so... has the presentation ever been posted here anywhere for people to view in its entirety? or included as bonus material on a VIP USB? I'd love to see it again.

Apologies if this has been posted in the wrong thread, this forum is vast! or should I say omni-dimensional :wink:
#319896 by Faffy
Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:30 am
Touched_By_Ziltoid wrote:Hey guys,
I'm (fairly) new here and wanted to ask if the slideshow powerpoint/presentation that was shown before the addicted show in London was ever made available to download? Glad to see the forum is now back in action so I can ask those most in the know :D so... has the presentation ever been posted here anywhere for people to view in its entirety? or included as bonus material on a VIP USB? I'd love to see it again.

Apologies if this has been posted in the wrong thread, this forum is vast! or should I say omni-dimensional :wink:

Actually, the slide show was sampled from this thread. So, all though it's a bit laborious, if you go through the entire thread, you should be able to find each and every one of them here. :)
Last edited by Faffy on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.