7%
7%
2%
2%
7%
7%
#251539 by ctfod
Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:09 pm
Either Wild Colonial Boy or Bad Devil, although there's not really a poor song on it (except maybe Ants). WCB just has this whole massive grandoise attitude to it, Dev's classic style of apeggios and catchy vocals, and Bad Devil is... Bad Devil.
#257184 by Negoba
Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:57 am
Honestly, Christeen is one of my least favorite DT songs. I love Ants...expect some of that sound in Decon. The whole album is so experimental, but it also feels unfinished...I see the thread about an "original" track list, and I don't have the EP yet.

Strangely, Bad Devil seems like the most "complete" song on the album. Not just a vibe or a sound experiment, a fully realized song. I need to listen more, this album is a recent acquisition.
#257187 by Octillus
Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:39 am
Negoba wrote:Honestly, Christeen is one of my least favorite DT songs. I love Ants...expect some of that sound in Decon. The whole album is so experimental, but it also feels unfinished...I see the thread about an "original" track list, and I don't have the EP yet.

Strangely, Bad Devil seems like the most "complete" song on the album. Not just a vibe or a sound experiment, a fully realized song. I need to listen more, this album is a recent acquisition.

This album will take time. I got it about 6 years ago, and it started really clicking for me like maybe 6 months ago.
#324313 by Chris87
Sun May 17, 2015 1:30 pm
Just started listening to this album again after dropping it before. Now I'm really starting to like it more than some albums I previously preferred. Music can be so strange.

I'm not sure if it will remain like this, but for now I'm going with "Soul Driven" for its absolutely out-of-this-world middle part. The soundscape created there...wow. What a mixture of undefinable emotions.