This is my request, wish me the best
#321021 by Victimlas
Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:27 am
Just got the email from OMerch that they have the Casualties CD and the Digipack in stock! :D So if you missed the pledge make sure you get it now!

Also they have the guitar straps in stock and the Bone USB! Plus you can pre-order some shirts. I am really considering getting the USB stick now since I missed it the first time around.

http://www.omerch.eu/shop/devintownsend/products.php?cat=3968
#321084 by Hiddos
Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:18 am
I've got double feelings about the guitar strap, USB, and pledge t-shirt. I mean...It's nice that everyone gets a chance to get them, but they were supposed to be pledge exclusive. That's the only I got the USB stick - because I thought they'd not be available after.
...Might get myself one of the other shirts though :)
#321091 by fragility
Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:56 pm
Hiddos wrote:I've got double feelings about the guitar strap, USB, and pledge t-shirt. I mean...It's nice that everyone gets a chance to get them, but they were supposed to be pledge exclusive. That's the only I got the USB stick - because I thought they'd not be available after.
...Might get myself one of the other shirts though :)

Haha, you've got the breaking strain of a kit-lay! ;)

I definitely agree that it's a bit of a shame really when exclusives just pop up elsewhere, but I do understand why
#321116 by Devnoth
Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:02 am
Personally, I'm happy the bone USB is up for sale. I hate it when an artist releases tracks to the public, but they're hard to actually get... things like region or vinyl exclusives, event exclusives, stuff like that. Dev has a few ("Terrorizer", "Idom", "Buddha Bidet", "C:ENTER:###"), but not too many for how much material he releases. Even worse is the timed and super-limited quantity exclusives (looking at the preoder bonus discs that Mostly Autumn releases as probably the biggest offender). The USB stick has extra tracks, and I'm happy more people can get the chance to hear them.

The guitar strab and the Moth t-shirt though... those do seem a bit more iffy. I don't care much one way or the other there (I pledged to support Dev and get the stuff, not just because it was exclusive), but that does seem a bit concerning. Though if they wound up with extras due to production numbers, it certainly seems like a reasonable way to distribute them.
#321426 by KeasbyNights
Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:53 pm
^I understand feelings of "iffyness" from those above. However I think it might also be worthy to note that this was Devin's first experience with crowd-funding. I think there comes a certain amount of mistakes or missteps in any first go at something. Perhaps there was some overproduction somewhere or another, yes. But either way, the stuff is there, and now you can get more for less than before, or others who didn't have the chance earlier now have one. :)

Plus, there were a lot of exclusive items that aren't for sale now, such as handwritten lyrics, voicemail recordings and happy birthday songs, that were also exclusive. So two items overdone isn't too big a deal in my book.

Now to save money for that bone USB I wanted in the first place. :mrgreen: