Whoa, this is so heavy! And unbelievably cheesy!
#322122 by JasperNMC
Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:38 am
So what do you guys think of the new website? A lot of hard work was put into it (and a lot of hard laughing as well) and I would like to know which things you guys think are really cool and which aspects we could've done without. More things will be added to it (old Z Radio shows, direct twitter feed, etc) but perhaps you guys have some cool ideas for us to consider?

Also, has anyone found the 'Hello Moon' Easteregg yet?
#322124 by Lettuce
Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:19 am
I think it's fantastic, Jasper! I just tried it on my Android phone as well, it works brilliantly on that too so I can't flaw it. -Violet
#322125 by St_Clean
Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:36 am
I was looking for easter eggs but didnt find any, I'll look again!
The design is beautiful, and I was hoping for the full Ziltoid Radio episodes to be available in high quality too so, great news for me! HA! :D
#322129 by Octillus
Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:12 pm
My girlfriend and I were cracking up navigating the cockpit - I'm pleasantly surprised how much work has gone into all of this - not that anything's been slouching since the initial redesign - just that, in America Dev is such a niche act, to see this amount of effort is really freaking cool.
#322143 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:40 pm
Love the website but didn't know about the moon egg, despite some searching about to see what was there (I actually thought the fuzzy dice or coffee cup would have something).
Gonna have a look now. :)

Edit: huh, that's odd. I've clicked it several times now (not all at once) and yet nothing happens. I click anywhere else that's interactive and immediately get results. Has it been removed or is there a glitch?
#322159 by KeasbyNights
Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:17 am
You've got to click it once then leave your cursor over the moon. If you move away it cuts out. Maybe that helps?

There's several different sound clips, if you click on little interfaces of the board too. Like the "Attack!" and "Destroy the Earth!" screens. I liked the overall design quite a lot. :)

As for what I really like, I enjoy having both hi and low res versions. Guiding Ziltoid's arms about to click things and hearing the little sound clips are cool, but is cumbersome for me to look up the different sections, so for getting the info, the low res is nice too. Overall I think you guys did a great job. :D
#322164 by Victimlas
Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:51 am
Website is phenomenal! Awesome job!
I hadn't seen the easter egg until i read about it here. Really cool
#322167 by Bookwyrm83
Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:30 am
KeasbyNights wrote:You've got to click it once then leave your cursor over the moon. If you move away it cuts out. Maybe that helps?

There's several different sound clips, if you click on little interfaces of the board too. Like the "Attack!" and "Destroy the Earth!" screens. I liked the overall design quite a lot. :)

As for what I really like, I enjoy having both hi and low res versions. Guiding Ziltoid's arms about to click things and hearing the little sound clips are cool, but is cumbersome for me to look up the different sections, so for getting the info, the low res is nice too. Overall I think you guys did a great job. :D

Fortunately I've already enjoyed (and still do) those other bits on the site, but I'll give you said about leaving the cursor a shot. Should be fun.
#322448 by hunter_mc
Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:58 pm
The Ziltoid page looks great! It's really fun to navigate and I look forward to what will be added in the near future.
#323534 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:00 am
No updates on the website in awhile.

Any news on that front or is all quiet?
#323613 by St_Clean
Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:57 pm
Still waiting for the games and audio to go live.
And Z Radio must get there! let's hope they didnt abandon it :(