This is my request, wish me the best
#322446 by hunter_mc
Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:36 pm
I'm hoping that if the fan box does include a USB Bone, that it's not the same as the ones we already got. Had I know that they were going to put the USB stick in the box, I would have got something else instead. I sent them a suggestion that it should be a version 2.0 of the USB, and include different content from the original. Maybe that re-recorded version of Traveling Salesman that Dev mentioned.
#322936 by BerryGirl
Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:22 pm
Poor dumplings. I feel your pain! I ordered a guitar strap, signed digipak and signed LP. I got everything except the LP. I wrote a few emails here and there, and it was only a couple of days ago that I got an email saying it had now been posted. Fingers crossed!
#323010 by Victimlas
Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:54 am
In case you've missed it on Twitter:

Devin Townsend ‏@dvntownsend 18 hours ago
Ok, finally got the contents of the casualties box set sorted. In production after the company went under.
I got a list of everybody who is waiting for stuff. I just have to finish getting the tour rig constructed then I'll write you all.
#323786 by NamasteLikeBender
Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:09 am
DarkMachina wrote:Anyone hear anything on the fan box? I was really hoping to get it by Christmas but whatever. It would be nice to hear something further though.

Devin has noted on Twitter relatively frequently that he understands the frustration of those who are waiting for the fan boxes but his hands are fairly well-tied in the matter. Several companies were commissioned for the box set and all of them went under.

I wonder if he could hire a local firm to get them done.
#324250 by Faye_Fergy
Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:50 am
Boerbel wrote:Seems like many CoC box sets are addressed to the customers EMAIL address instead of post address. :-/

Addressed to email name as well as address. It got here, so no issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#324448 by goncalobcunha
Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:45 am
Faye_Fergy wrote:
Boerbel wrote:Seems like many CoC box sets are addressed to the customers EMAIL address instead of post address. :-/

Addressed to email name as well as address. It got here, so no issue

It's June 8th and I am yet to receive my box set. They couldn't delivered it because the address was wrong. Was shipped back to England and since May 21 I have no news from Pledge Music, despite the number of messages I have sent the guys. :(

Really, really frustrating all this ordeal.