FINAL ROUND- Top 2! Pick the Winner!

19%
19%
31%
31%
#322972 by Telescopes Are Gay
Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:12 am
TheCoffeeGrinder wrote:
Telescopes Are Gay wrote:Wow, that was quick. I guess it's ok to divulge now that I was behind Design #2? Congrats to the winner!

Good contest, champ.

Say, what program did you use?

I used Photoshop CC.

Great software.

CS6. It's been my go-to for god knows how long. Honestly though, my design was an actually an amalgamation of unused assets from unfinished projects that I noodled around with. The header especially because I had drawn up vector logos of previous Dev albums and thought to myself, "Wow, this'll be perfect for the contest." I added in the floating punky brusters and CoC radio in way later.
#322982 by ppinkham
Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:32 pm
I did design #1. I originally designed it for my Dev FB page cover. It didn't seem like too many people were wanting to participate in this contest, so I figured "why not?" I had no intention of actually winning, and was surprised to see it up among the choices. It took me 5 minutes with Google and some photo manipulating website that I don't even remember the name of now. lol

*sigh* I miss when this forum used to be jumping. There are a lot of talented people that are members here! I wish more had participated.
#322985 by KeasbyNights
Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:25 am
If I'd had photoshop I would have. Sadly with a previous update Apple kicked it to the curb. :/ Otherwise I would have gladly given it a shot.
#323202 by KeasbyNights
Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:56 pm
Doubtful. It's probably harder to integrate into the forums than it seems.
#323210 by Victimlas
Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:28 am
KeasbyNights wrote:Doubtful. It's probably harder to integrate into the forums than it seems.

Yes exactly :D We are hard at work integrating the new theme but we won't deploy it until it's perfect!
#323307 by TheCoffeeGrinder
Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:11 pm
Victimlas wrote:
KeasbyNights wrote:Doubtful. It's probably harder to integrate into the forums than it seems.

Yes exactly :D We are hard at work integrating the new theme but we won't deploy it until it's perfect!

Indeed!
#323567 by Victimlas
Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:37 pm
New template is in! :) Still working out the kinks . Some fonts are being updated, so please bear with us as we polish the final details
#323568 by KeasbyNights
Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:43 pm
It looks wonderful so far despite any kinks, Victoria. Great job! :D
#323609 by TheCoffeeGrinder
Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:04 am
Victimlas wrote:New template is in! :) Still working out the kinks . Some fonts are being updated, so please bear with us as we polish the final details

Wow, it looks really good.

Thanks so much for running this.

It feels good to be a part of the Lore of Devy.