Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#323935 by JuZ
Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:47 pm
Anyone been watching The Walking Dead? I just binge watched Season 4 and Season 5 up to the latest episode... man, it got a hell of a lot better than Season 3. I'm glad I went back to it.
#323936 by Faffy
Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:09 am
Regarding the last The Walking Dead episode:
RIP
Spoiler: show
Rick's beard
:(
#324004 by Bookwyrm83
Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:35 am
Season 3 of Vikings has been worth the wait so far. Always love the character complexities and the warring views on religion and culture. Looking forward to the Parisian raids!
#324009 by Victimlas
Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:28 pm
Faffy wrote:Regarding the last The Walking Dead episode:
RIP
Rick's beard

Ha ha!! To that I say:
Scruffy Rick is better :)

Anyone watching Better Call Saul? Awesome spin off Breaking Bad.
#324013 by EphelDuath666
Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:52 pm
Victimlas wrote:
Faffy wrote:Regarding the last The Walking Dead episode:
RIP
Rick's beard

Ha ha!! To that I say:
Scruffy Rick is better :)

Anyone watching Better Call Saul? Awesome spin off Breaking Bad.

you bet! Huge Breaking Bad fan myself so I absolutely can't afford to miss BCS. And so far it's been awesome. Any itty bitty doubt I might have had, and it was not much as I knew they wouldn't fuck this up, is gone. Hopefully this will help Bob Odenkirk's career as he is a really fine actor. The only bigger movie I've really seen him in over the past years was Nebraska, although he was real good in that too. Fun, nerdy fact...if you watch an episode of The Simpsons the name Bill Odenkirk might pop up in the opening credits as a producer of the show, that is actually Bob Odenkirk's brother. #nerd mode off
#324073 by Bookwyrm83
Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:11 pm
Having just caught up with Game of Thrones season 4, I'm looking forward to the season 5 premiere but have to wonder (don't read the following if you haven't read the books):
Will Jon Snow die at the end of this season? I appreciated the twist at the end of A Dance with Dragons where the Watch give him the Julius Caesar treatment, but the fact that it ended on a cliffhanger, leaving Jon's fate unknown, really niggles me. Even more so when you consider how happy the show runners are to kill off more characters than Martin himself and have promised more casualties this season. I doubt Cersei will die but I hope her walk of shame is more brutal in the episode (though the book did get nasty).

It also makes me wonder if The Winds of Winter will be ready in time before season 6 is released as the show will be caught up by the end of five. Considering the branching direction the show has been taking perhaps key arcs and even the finale may not be the same as in the novels, but on the other hand they might and it may impact how relevant the books will be if the show wraps it up first.
#324084 by EphelDuath666
Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:04 pm
actually just finished season 4 of GoT yesterday myself. High five, George!

Gonna watch True Detective next I think. bought the first season on Blu-ray quite a while ago and still haven't watched it.
#324099 by EphelDuath666
Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:43 pm
Better Call Saul's season finale was pretty darn good! So was the season finale of The Walking Dead.

And I did watch True Detective and it was GREAT as expected. Planning on finally watching some Boardwalk Empire seasons now.
#324119 by JuZ
Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:45 am
Yeah TWD had some great episodes towards the end of the season... I love how they're exploring the psyche of the individuals of the group after all that walker-smashing, cast-culling insanity.

Netflix finally came to Australia so I'm watching House of Cards and Downton Abbey. Very different shows and I am enjoying them both. DA really is just a soap opera but it's so addictive! HOC is pretty sweet. Kevin Spacey is great fun but Robin Wright just kills it every episode, she's so good as his wife. Fascinating and horrifying in equal measure.
#324171 by KeasbyNights
Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:20 pm
My girlfriend is partial to all things comic book, so I've been lured into TV again by way of Arrow, The Flash, Marvel: Agents of Shield, Gotham, and I think another one I can't currently recall. They're all pretty decent. I'm more into Shield and Flash myself, but I do like all of them. I'm easy to please for the most part. But I am constantly reminded of how much I dislike watching a show as it airs: cliff-hangers are brutal!
#324492 by fragility
Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:54 pm
Just finish Bloodlines, really enjoyed it. I have no idea what the point in a second series is, but the first one was great. I started this with NO idea what it was or what it was about, and I'm so glad.
#324493 by Keeker
Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Penny Dreadful, season 2. It's a bit, "Wait... what??" Enjoying the creepy craziness and trying to pull the threads together.
#324498 by Keeker
Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:39 pm
fragility wrote:How have I not seen Adventure Time before now?!

My 'kids' and their friends love that.