Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#231538 by Mikey
Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:22 pm
Hey folks,

Welcome to the Live forum.

In the interest of creating an archive of fan reviews that will document all of of Dev's live shows from this point onwards, we've created a dedicated live reviews forum. This is just for reviews only. You will only be able to post in dedicated review threads for each show, but cannot create new threads.

Feel free to post reviews, set lists, photos, video, aftershow hangin' with Dev shots and anything else!

I've moved the "Live Photos" and "Live Videos" threads into this section. Feel free to continue posting in those threads, but if you want to post your photos and videos in the individual review threads too that would be great.

Questions, concerns or comments about the Live forum? Post them here!

Thanks and rock mightily,

Mikey
hevydevy.com
#292970 by swervedriver
Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:45 am
Hey folks,

As you may have noticed a master list has been put up containing all of Devin's past (from 2010 onwards), present and future shows has been put up as an announcement in this subforum.

When new shows are announced they will be added to the list. At the same time threads will also be put up for each of them, so anything relating to specific shows can be discussed in there already (such as playing time schedules, arranging meet-ups, etc). When a show has been played it will be bumped to the top by me or another moderator, and the link in the master list will be edited to point to that post so that you'll find people's reviews and impressions immediately instead of having to go through the whole thread by yourself.

Due to forum limitations only a restricted number of threads can be linked to from the master list, which is why not all shows will have links to their respective threads. If you're interested in any of the older, unlinked show threads, please use the search function to locate them (searching by date, city or venue name, for example).

Hopefully these changes will make the Live forum a bit more informative, interactive and easier to navigate. But, like before: any questions, concerns or comments can be posted here. Thanks!
#296295 by swervedriver
Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:45 am
Hey everyone,

In a further attempt to keep things easy to navigate a new announcement topic has been put up which links to all photos and videos threads belonging to a specific year of touring. This way not all those topics have to remain stickied at the top, which would become quite a mess once we reach 2016. ;) So, only the threads for photos and videos for the current year are stickied, the others you can find via the announcement post.

Happy browsing!
#320181 by prof. wedgie
Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:37 am
So I can't see a topic for the Nottingham show, should I start one myself or leave it to the forum overlords?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
#320270 by swervedriver
Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:18 am
I haven't gotten around to making topics for the newly announced shows yet since we've been back up, sorry about that. I'll make sure to put them up this weekend!
#324721 by TLR996
Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:30 am
Hi I can't see a topic for the Manchester Cathedral show on Tuesday night as i would like to post a couple of photo's and comments on an awesome night..
#324729 by swervedriver
Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:21 am
Sorry about that, for some reason I've had some issues getting to the website last week. They'll be up in a bit!