This is my request, wish me the best
#324946 by static2
Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:54 pm
Got mine last week. What a mesmerizing performance! Dev is solid as usual of course but Ché really 'stole' it, as if that were even possible.

Love the jam at the start of "Daddy" and the jam later in the set as well. Really talented and compatible group of musicians.

About the only part I don't dig is "Deathscope." Not that I expected it to come across like the album, obviously, since that's essentially impossible to pull off without everyone moving to laptops, but it was the only new moment in the show that didn't feel like it fit. A song like "Radial Highway" would have fit perfectly there, or one from the proper COC disc 2.

I would love if Dev did a 'quiet' tour and played a set like this but including the stuff from the catalogue that fits alongside it like Ghost, some Ki stuff, "Noisy Pink Bubbles," etc. I bet he could also come up with some new arrangements of songs that aren't in that style that would work!
#324953 by swervedriver
Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:41 am
Even worse, I haven't even begun ordering it! Sooooon...
#324960 by fragility
Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:30 pm
Dammit omerch! I totally need it here today to cheer me up after this week

They blamed it on a manufacturing delay, but everyone seems to have them from other non official suppliers. I miss the days of a little orange envelope with Canadian stamps popping through my door on or before the release date wih a HevyDevy newsletter and a smiley face
#324964 by fragility
Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:32 am
Shameless double post, but it was worth the wait. Every bit as amazing as I felt it was on the night, and my kind of DVD, no effects, nothing fancy, just a stunning show
#324967 by Victimlas
Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:55 am
Can't wait to watch it!! Mine arrived but we were away on vacation :)
#325470 by goncalobcunha
Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:32 pm
Finally got my copy. Mesmerizing performance. Ché is absolutely stunning!

One observation: there are 7 musicians performing but only six are credited, both on cover and DVD. Who is the 7th guy and why was he not credited??