Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#325716 by EphelDuath666
Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:28 pm
it really is anything BUT normal. Seriously...trust a German dude, this is really NOT a direction ANY country should want to go into! Alas this right wing populism or neo-nazism, (call it whatever you want) is spreading like a disease and if you speak out against it, those same idiots will tell you that you're just being too politically correct. That's where we are right now in this day and age. If you're not a racist douche you're just one of those politically correct guys. Well done, world. I guess some people like to ignore history. Me however, I prefer not to do so.
#325736 by Bookwyrm83
Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:58 am
On a related but lighter note, I was innocently looking at the Rogue One IMDB page and couldn't help but notice the following:

I know IMDB is sadly plagued with trolls but this...
Why are people like this? And why am I reacting to something I could easily ignore?
It's like the monkey house effect; after awhile the smell of shit becomes normal and you're desensitised until you decide to take a big whiff and then you're regrettably reminded, this is the condition of your surroundings.

No doubt this "review" will be reported and pulled down (damn movie's still not even out yet). At least it's good for a sardonic laugh.
#325737 by EphelDuath666
Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:07 pm
well, it's the internet. Not all of it obviously. But it allows idiots to be...well...idiots. You really can't go to so many places online anymore without running into trolls. My favorites are the ones who write obvious troll reviews and then when someone criticizes them they're like "You don't respect people who don't agree with you, blab blab, boo hoo". I think it's mostly 15 year old, sexually frustrated, spoiled brats and I'd rather not debate with such folks.

also: RIP Greg Lake! Really bummed me out when I heard he died. Epitaph has always been and will probably always be my most favorite song of all time.
#325744 by fragility
Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:47 pm
Personally, this year has been a complete and utter crap fest. On to brighter days.

2017, I'd appreciate it if you'd give me less of a beating than your predecessor.

2016, I know you got stuck with fallout from 2015, but that doesn't excuse you being a complete arsehole.
#325807 by swervedriver
Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:54 am
You can be mine. <3

:lol:
#325846 by Octillus
Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:50 am
I doubt you'll hear anything until all the touring is done in the autumn.
#325894 by Bookwyrm83
Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:44 am
Apologies to give this asshole attention, but:
He has many incompetent things to say on this matter, I'm sure, but this is enough make my blood boil. If yours doesn't, check your pulse.
#325895 by EphelDuath666
Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:26 am
and his first tweet was quite repulsive too...about how America needs the travel ban because of this. I mean, the first thing that comes to this guy's mind when an atrocity happens is politics.