Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#325752 by Nathan_lol
Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:00 am
Happy new years everyone! Or more importantly happy birthday to me as it is now my 23rd birthday. But really, thank you to Tyroshai and swervedriver and really anyone else who ever posts on this forum. I'm basically a chemically umballanced giant fucking loser, but this forum has had a great hand in shaping me and being there for me when I'm acting insane or unstable.

In the past year I've been to a bunch of doctors and shit, and the verdcit is out on if I'm even bipolar or just kind of generally unstable if that makes sense. But really, the fact that I yelled into this message board and Devin Townsend himself resonded has shaped me and I'm trying to be better. Hope everyone is well
#325754 by Bookwyrm83
Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:58 am
Wishing everyone here the best in the new year.

Awaiting to be graced by the presence of Dev in May. That will be a happy moment, indeed.
#325761 by JuZ
Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:19 am
Happy New Year folks!

Here's to a healthy and peaceful trip around the Sun.
#325793 by Mara
Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:41 pm
Howdy, just checking in! How is everyone?
Seems quiet on the forums since the last time i was here (around 2013 lol)...
#325794 by Tyroshai
Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:22 pm
Hey Mara! all's good thanks, major changes since 2013, huh? How are you? :)
Yeah it's a lot quieter around these parts. I guess Facebook/Twitter are more direct and simple at giving information/talking points but there's a few of us still here. :)
#325797 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:42 am
Currently listening to the music of the night.
Police sirens chasing after street racers, cats moaning at each other (or at possums), the late night trains rumbling in the distance.

Oh and I got one of my fillings redone today.
#325802 by Mara
Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:24 am
Tyroshai wrote:Hey Mara! all's good thanks, major changes since 2013, huh? How are you? :)
Yeah it's a lot quieter around these parts. I guess Facebook/Twitter are more direct and simple at giving information/talking points but there's a few of us still here. :)


Yeah, it figures, social media is more direct.
I'm good, Devy is playing Today in my hometown so yay! :guitar:
#325823 by BrunoN
Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:35 pm
Nathan_lol wrote:Happy new years everyone! Or more importantly happy birthday to me as it is now my 23rd birthday


It's been years and you're still young, how does it work? I feel like passage of time is slowing down, that's reassuring.
#325824 by EphelDuath666
Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:15 pm
BrunoN wrote:
Nathan_lol wrote:Happy new years everyone! Or more importantly happy birthday to me as it is now my 23rd birthday


It's been years and you're still young, how does it work? I feel like passage of time is slowing down, that's reassuring.



hey, welcome back, man! Long time no see! :-)

Also: To all my Dutch folks on here! Goed gedaan! :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests