Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#326226 by Lettuce
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:42 am
Well, there's no conversation here right now cause they're all on Facebook :P
#326234 by fragility
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:08 pm
Lettuce wrote:Well, there's no conversation here right now cause they're all on Facebook :P

Oh, you and your youthful arguments. Damn it!
#326243 by Sarpale
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:12 am
Facebook is mental these days, I prefer the tone and mood here in the forums!
#326264 by Tyroshai
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:21 am
Oh hello!

Nice to see some familiar faces! Glad to see we're all still breathing and existing and still posting here after all this time :D

Yeah as previously mentioned- Hiddos and I spawned a son in 2016, moved to NL last year and haven't looked back. It's been 7yrs since we physically met up as a direct result of this forum, crazy!

Looking forward to seeing and hearing what's next from both Dev and you lovely lot! <3
#326267 by EphelDuath666
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:55 pm
Steph!!! So good to see ya on here again and very glad you're doing great! Well, the 3 of ya! :-) Man, I don't know how long this revival will last but it sure is nice to see everyone again on here! :)
#326275 by Fjar
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:24 pm
Apparently it's been 2.5 years since I last logged in...oops. I came back to read the chat around Empath, I was a bit sad to see so little going on here. On the other hand, Facebook is too busy...

Hope everyone is well!
#326276 by EphelDuath666
Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:08 pm
well, welcome back! :D This board has seen more activity these last few days than it's seen in....heck...years! hehe
#326277 by Tyroshai
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:32 am
Yo Lars! Hoping the same for you and yours, mate. :)

So many familiar faces. I really hope we could keep this up so let's give it a damn good try!
#326278 by fragility
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:35 am
Tyroshai wrote:Oh hello!

Nice to see some familiar faces! Glad to see we're all still breathing and existing and still posting here after all this time :D

Yeah as previously mentioned- Hiddos and I spawned a son in 2016, moved to NL last year and haven't looked back. It's been 7yrs since we physically met up as a direct result of this forum, crazy!

Looking forward to seeing and hearing what's next from both Dev and you lovely lot! <3

Huge (and very belated) congratulations!
#326363 by Liampie
Sat May 04, 2019 4:53 am
Tyroshai wrote:Yeah as previously mentioned- Hiddos and I spawned a son in 2016, moved to NL last year and haven't looked back. It's been 7yrs since we physically met up as a direct result of this forum, crazy!

I totally missed that. That's nuts!

I think internet-wide, forums have suffered from the rise of social media. I thought HevyDevyForums bit the dust years ago, but it's great to see it's still around and that I can access it again. Another pocket of the 'old internet' resisting the 'new internet'. I've never been a top tier poster around here but I'll try to do my part in keeping the place alive. :)
#326366 by EphelDuath666
Sat May 04, 2019 3:42 pm
Liampie wrote:
Tyroshai wrote:Yeah as previously mentioned- Hiddos and I spawned a son in 2016, moved to NL last year and haven't looked back. It's been 7yrs since we physically met up as a direct result of this forum, crazy!

I totally missed that. That's nuts!

I think internet-wide, forums have suffered from the rise of social media. I thought HevyDevyForums bit the dust years ago, but it's great to see it's still around and that I can access it again. Another pocket of the 'old internet' resisting the 'new internet'. I've never been a top tier poster around here but I'll try to do my part in keeping the place alive. :)

Hmmm, so you weren't able to access it either? Wonder how many people had issues. Maybe this place wouldn't have been as quiet as it was without this issue! :lol:
#326405 by JuZ
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:35 am
Hi folks!

I hope you're all well.

I haven't visited for a very long time and I must admit that the memories have come flooding back thick and fast.

Peace and love to all of you.
#326408 by EphelDuath666
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:42 pm
hey Justin! How are you? Hope you're doing great. I remember you had some health issues in the past so I hope all that has resolved!