Los Bad Guy Os friendly metal talk
#88869 by 7lights
Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:34 am
The evenlight forum is again fixed, there was a power outage in LA that bassically fried the hard-drives on the server and in turn fucked up our board and now all the posts are gone.

I'm kinda bummed about this, but we must move on..... so we need the help of you people to re-build a newer, better, more socially un-acceptalble place to hang out and wallow in your own crapulance.

#88870 by EphelDuath666
Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:37 am
socially unacceptable? No problem for me! :D

Cpt. Phallus for Prez!

#88871 by Olive?
Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:37 am
Count me in... I'm coming!!!

#88892 by Coma Divine
Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:35 pm
I'll be there before you can say: Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu.

:lol:

#157317 by ASHORIZZOR
Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:34 pm
Coma Divine wrote:...and all good things...

:sad:

:cry:
#160246 by Spaceman Spiff
Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:23 pm
7lights wrote:The evenlight forum is again fixed, there was a power outage in LA that bassically fried the hard-drives on the server and in turn fucked up our board and now all the posts are gone.

I remember that outage. It was kinda creepy - there was a lot of talk the night before of an Al-Quaeda threat for that day... then while I was driving home after meeting my wife for lunch, all the traffic lights and everything else went out. Radio stations were using backup generators to broadcast, and there was a bit of panic in their voices as nobody knew what was going on.