#326265 by Tyroshai
Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:25 am
Lettuce wrote:Image

:-o

:o :o :o

Welcome back everyone!
#326294 by fragility
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:54 pm
Here’s my most awesome of all awesome ever: after losing 4 babies at various stages of pregnancy, we just got our test results to confirm that the one I’m pregnant with now is not going to die as a result of the same issue.

I’ve learnt he hard way not to declare victory until there’s a living baby in my arms, but right now, this is the best news we could possibly wish for. Honestly, I had given up hope and I can’t freaking believe it!
#326296 by EphelDuath666
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:14 pm
fragility wrote:Here’s my most awesome of all awesome ever: after losing 4 babies at various stages of pregnancy, we just got our test results to confirm that the one I’m pregnant with now is not going to die as a result of the same issue.

I’ve learnt he hard way not to declare victory until there’s a living baby in my arms, but right now, this is the best news we could possibly wish for. Honestly, I had given up hope and I can’t freaking believe it!

hey, that's awesome! Very happy to hear that and so sorry you had to go through so much pain to get to this point! I'm sure this time things will work out great and you'll be an awesome mommy! :)
#326298 by Tyroshai
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:57 am
fragility wrote:Here’s my most awesome of all awesome ever: after losing 4 babies at various stages of pregnancy, we just got our test results to confirm that the one I’m pregnant with now is not going to die as a result of the same issue.

There's no words I could possibly use to convey the gravity of the congratulations I wanna pass onto you- That's fucking brilliant news. So chuffed to read it! hope you're doing as well as you possibly can be <3
#326299 by fragility
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:31 pm
Tyroshai wrote:

There's no words I could possibly use to convey the gravity of the congratulations I wanna pass onto you- That's fucking brilliant news. So chuffed to read it! hope you're doing as well as you possibly can be <3

Thanks so much! 28 hrs since the call. Still haven’t stopped smiling. I’ve felt about a stone lighter walking round today like this huge weight has been lifted.
#326357 by Bookwyrm83
Wed May 01, 2019 3:54 am
Just got an email advising of an acoustic solo show Devin is doing September 14 here in Melbourne, with a link to buy tickets.
Do I want to attend this event? Gee, let me think.
#326419 by fragility
Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:46 pm
We are now counting down the time to the next Tool album in HOURS!

A bunch of major life events have been panning out recently that I’ve been hoping and waiting for for a long time. Add those waits plus the wait for the new tool album together and it is looking highly likely that things I’ve been waiting a combined 25 years for are all about to come true, haha!

2019 is shaping up to be a fantastic year!
#326420 by Tyroshai
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:28 am
fragility wrote:We are now counting down the time to the next Tool album in HOURS!

A bunch of major life events have been panning out recently that I’ve been hoping and waiting for for a long time. Add those waits plus the wait for the new tool album together and it is looking highly likely that things I’ve been waiting a combined 25 years for are all about to come true, haha!

2019 is shaping up to be a fantastic year!

Halfway through it and she's a beauty!
So glad to hear everything's going great for you. Long may it continue! :)
#326421 by EphelDuath666
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:45 pm
and the new Tool album is lovely! And what a digipak. Never seen anything like it. First Empath's digipak, now this. Great year for music.

Glad things are going well for ya, fragility! :)
#326430 by fragility
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:28 pm

Victory officially declared! Bubs is here safe and well, can’t believe we freaking did it!!!!!!
#326431 by Tyroshai
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:11 am
fragility wrote:

Victory officially declared! Bubs is here safe and well, can’t believe we freaking did it!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Hope you're all doing as well as you possibly can be. So, so pleased for you and your little family <3
#326433 by EphelDuath666
Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:50 pm
fragility wrote:

Well, that is indeed just plain awesome! Congrats from me too! Very happy for ya! :)
#326434 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:55 pm
These last few posts have been a very necessary, uplifting read! You have every right to be proud! :D
#326447 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:21 pm
I recently took a trip to Perth, Western Australia and was able to visit Rottnest Island.
I also got some pictures of the adorable quokkas, though a few turned out blurry as they started hopping when I pressed the button.
Here are a few clear ones, including one of myself and one such cutie who elected to bound away just as I got the focus right.

Hope these can provide some uplift to your day. :)