Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

#47726 by Guest
Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:21 am
And you're welcome
;)

#47832 by gubby
Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:17 pm
im new here too

the only SYL i have is City, but i really like what i heard :) im working on getting more STY or DT stuff in the near future (like when i can scrape up the cash lol)

#47837 by Guest
Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:29 pm
And you're welcome ;)

#47951 by Vesper
Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:18 pm
Hey vesper, you sound like a mod !!!
ain't that an horrible feeling ?

Since when is reason, good humour and benevolence restricted for mods only? pfffft! :lol:

#48707 by Vergil
Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:41 am
Hi everyone, new member here from Finland :P
very nice site here, didn't actually know one existed until I recently started searching for Devin Townsend related stuff on google!

Been a fan of Townsend ever since I heard Terria, and only recently bought the other DTB albums and goddam straight fell in love with his music. I can't rant on enough to my friends how talented I think the man is! Sometimes I do it to the point of irritating them... :D

anyhow, very nice to be here, amazing there is a band with this much interaction with their fans 8)

#48721 by mistress2metal
Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:12 pm
Welcome Vergil - You're gonna love it here ;)

#48730 by Vergil
Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:04 pm
mistress2metal wrote:Welcome Vergil - You're gonna love it here ;)

oh I have absolutely no doubt about that :D

#48752 by Raptor
Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:06 pm
This really should of been the first topic I posted in but meh. I was at school when I registered. So yeah, I'm a newbie, but a cool one at that. I know one person here know me so yeah. Hopefully he'll figure it out before I accually have to talk to him. Haha....

So yeah, you can call me Raptor. The last time I checked, I was 16. I don't really listen to this "type" of music, but I really listen to pratically everything. I'm really open-minded when it comes to music. That's my little newbie rant. Rock on.

#48762 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:18 pm
Raptor wrote:This really should of been the first topic I posted in but meh. I was at school when I registered. So yeah, I'm a newbie, but a cool one at that. I know one person here know me so yeah. Hopefully he'll figure it out before I accually have to talk to him. Haha....

So yeah, you can call me Raptor. The last time I checked, I was 16. I don't really listen to this "type" of music, but I really listen to pratically everything. I'm really open-minded when it comes to music. That's my little newbie rant. Rock on.

WELCOME RI....aaaptor....

:lol: :shock:
#48790 by Earth Day Birthday
Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:06 am
Got into Terria a while ago, relistened to it recently and decided to get Ocean Machine and Punky Brewster as well.

Yeah... that's all.

#48792 by Raptor
Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:14 am
thefillersweetcityjesus wrote:
Raptor wrote:This really should of been the first topic I posted in but meh. I was at school when I registered. So yeah, I'm a newbie, but a cool one at that. I know one person here know me so yeah. Hopefully he'll figure it out before I accually have to talk to him. Haha....

WELCOME RI....aaaptor....

:lol: :shock:

Haha, so you figured it out, good job! Haha...

#48818 by Coma Divine
Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:46 pm
Folks, welcome aboard the magnificent train wreck that is the ongoing career of one Townsend, D. :D

Here, within these very cyber-halls of wisdom you'll find all kinds of arcane knowledge, held secret away from the unbelieving soul-less masses out there in Top 40 Land. Ancient potions designed to enhance sexual prowess, cures for all known forms of disease that only the mega-pharmaceutical companies know about, hitherto unknown keys to all the secret societies... keys so secret that even they are unaware of their existence...and the occasional virgin sacrifice.

:shock:

Perhaps not, upon re-reading that piece of babble. :lol:

You will however, have fun. Leave yer inhibitions at the door and strap yourselves in for the ride.

#48837 by outerheaven
Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:21 am
How's it going?

Just another new guy here. Been a HUGE fan of devin for years now and just finally recently decided to join the board. Well better late then never. Also one of the many atleast I hope...fans here in Miami. Devin rocks! Can't wait to get that new SYL DVD. Well good to meet you all! :D

#48915 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:52 pm
you're all that f*cking welcome!!!!! This had to be said once...lol