Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#317074 by Keeker
Sun May 12, 2013 3:19 pm
And a wave back from a fellow Scot. I'll not say sunny... though it WAS sunny just after teatime. Now, of course, it's blowing a gale and raining. Curse you, global warming.
#319660 by Faye_Fergy
Wed May 28, 2014 4:23 pm
How do! I'm Faye. Unlike pretty much 100% of everyone else here, I'm not returning, I'm a brand new, new hatched Newbie. Fresh from the oven...

Feel free to shake hands and whatnot 8)
#319666 by Leechmaster
Wed May 28, 2014 4:55 pm
Any friend of Violet's is probably weird enough to fit right in. Welcome to the circus. :)
#319679 by umberlune
Wed May 28, 2014 9:00 pm
Is this right? I'm totally new here and don't really know how to do "forums". I love Devin, SYL, DTP, and Ziltoid, so I think I'm in the right place! Now what do I do?
#319682 by JuZ
Wed May 28, 2014 11:21 pm
Welcome Faye and Umberlune!

Umberlune, each forum tends to have its own kind of rhythm and unique way of operating. Cool thing is that as these forums are being reactivated after a down period, it's a chance to start afresh.

Feel free to chime in to any conversations or start your own in the relevant area. The forum rules are definitely worth a read. Basically, be cool to people. There's the General Discussion forum for anything not related to Dev. As you'll see there's been plenty of discussion about previous albums etc. but if you'd like to revive an old discussion there or add something new, go for it. Bear in mind that people will take time to realise that the forums are up and running again so it may be a little quiet.

And hey, it sounds like you have excellent taste in music.
#319719 by Faye_Fergy
Thu May 29, 2014 1:35 pm
Leechmaster wrote:Any friend of Violet's is probably weird enough to fit right in. Welcome to the circus. :)

:3 aww shucks
#319734 by Lettuce
Thu May 29, 2014 2:34 pm
I'll tell you know, I heard a story that Santa Claus was an Albanian tramp who had nothing to his name and he supplied the local clowns and general people with boiled onions.