Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#326252 by Sarpale
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:13 am
EphelDuath666 wrote:
you know, I think it may make sense to wait for the next generation of VR anyways. the PS5 will probably be released in 2020 already. I'm pretty sure there will be a Playstation VR2 for it. And that will have better resolution and maybe 60 frames per second for all the games which will make VR games much easier to cope with for your eyes.

But I'll admit, I'd like to try it too just to play Resident Evil 7 on it. That game must be about 10 times scarier that way.

Yeah I agree, it will be definitely sooner than later when the next gen is coming out, with that also improved VR.
Have tried some snippets with that HTC Vive but it's waaay too expensive (and I don't have computer for that) so it will likely be console VR I will be getting.

Just thinking about playing RE (or any other horror game for that matter) is giving me the heebie jeebies, how bad nightmares could there be! :lol:

But hey, as this is Youtube thread, I might as well do the following...
Meanwhile all these years went past and stuff happened, I started to do little vlogs encouraged by my friend Anni and my significant other :D
I had some uploads before those too, but for the past year I have been making vlogs every now and then.
They are in "English" (I am from Finland I am not fluent in English lol!) so it is for international audience.
Here's my most recent vlog, some road trip stuff and checking out historical church ruins in city of Vaasa.

*nervously excited for feedback :roll: :lol: *
#326256 by EphelDuath666
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:55 am
that was a lot of fun to watch, thanks for sharing! Beautiful scenery! And I love all the dogs! And don't worry about your English, you're doing great! A friend's wife is from Finland, love the accennt! :D