Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#258598 by Keeker
Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:11 am
Google? Google!!! Get out! if you have to cheat and use google that's a fail right there. :P I don't understand you people.
#258600 by Bookwyrm83
Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:55 am
Woah, didn't you read? I said NO Google! I never use it. :P
Today I was tempted, but I let my braincells work instead; that's what they're there for.
#258604 by Leechmaster
Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:22 am
If by brain cells you mean totally guessing then yes, braincells ftw in my case as well! 8) :lol:
#258609 by swervedriver
Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:55 am
Oh I totally cheat. But then I lose points because I take forever. Basically, if my internet were faster I'd also be much smarter. :P
#258621 by ppinkham
Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:02 pm
Ok, now I don't feel so bad for sucking so much. I didn't realize folks were actually googling this stuff. I suspected, but didn't think there would be enough time to. Just out of curiosity, why cheat? I'd understand if there was some monetary prize or something of awesomeness to obtain, but cheating on an internet quiz seems like a lot of effort for nothing, really. Well, except for the prestige that comes with it, I suppose. lol
#258623 by swervedriver
Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:16 pm
Because it's an internet quiz it's not cheating to use the internet. Also, I prefer to call it bi-winning. :P
#258633 by Keeker
Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:52 pm
Bookwyrm83 wrote:Woah, didn't you read? I said NO Google! I never use it. :P
Today I was tempted, but I let my braincells work instead; that's what they're there for.

I was joking, hence the wee tongue face thing. ( I should stop doing that, nobody ever understands my jokes.)

And I only use my ever diminishing brain cells plus guessing in the quiz. I'm always slow in time score though, but I read the questions about 3 times before answering.
#258643 by Tyroshai
Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:55 pm
Keeker wrote:

I was joking, hence the wee tongue face thing. ( I should stop doing that, nobody ever understands my jokes.)

Iz it coz you iz Scottish? :P
#258645 by Keeker
Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:18 pm
Tyroshai wrote:
Keeker wrote:

Iz it coz you iz Scottish? :P

Hehehehe... more like I probably come across as a very serious old trout too often. :mrgreen:
#258657 by Bookwyrm83
Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:51 pm
Keeker wrote:

And I only use my ever diminishing brain cells plus guessing in the quiz. I'm always slow in time score though, but I read the questions about 3 times before answering.

I figured you were joking, hence my over-dramatic response. :wink: Some of those questions can be doozies, and the ones I don't know the answer to, I just guess which one sounds the most right (more oft than not, I'm wrong).
#259335 by swervedriver
Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:29 am
I got the question wrong which asked me for the toll free phone number to the National Domestic Violence Hotline, where I assume Domestic refers to the USA so how the hell would I know? Then I got the question wrong about when I should start feeding my baby something other than breast milk or formula.

CLEARLY I SHOULD NOT PROCREATE.
#259771 by sarai-chan
Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:16 am
djskrimp wrote:Who has time to cheat, or even read the questions totally? Skim and go with instincts, says I!

Easy for you to say, man! :D

My vocabulary is too narrow to ever achieve the top scores, and the system maintenance is always going on when I try to do the quiz.
Sob!