Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#259762 by Billy Rhomboid
Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:45 am

Made sopressata.

And found 6 kilos of lungs n' tongues in the freezer

doesn't that look yummy?
Inspired by the huge success of Blood Loaf, i made ... Offaloaf!
#259829 by BlueRaja
Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:50 am
Barf
#259855 by Blazingmonga
Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:12 pm
Billy Rhomboid wrote:Image

Made sopressata.

What's that like? Looks like a haggis!
#259858 by Leechmaster
Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:21 pm
Jesus christ. If ever a post merited it!

That's two in one night. Won't be able to take much more of this 't'all 't'all... :lol:
#259887 by Wosko
Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:10 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:
Billy Rhomboid wrote:Image

Made sopressata.

What's that like? Looks like a haggis!

looks like a giant maggot
#259906 by BlueRaja
Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:53 pm
Leechmaster wrote:Jesus christ. If ever a post merited it!

That's two in one night. Won't be able to take much more of this 't'all 't'all... :lol:

THANK YOU.
#269260 by Bookwyrm83
Sat May 28, 2011 8:28 pm
Baked potatoes with melting butter (or margarine), sprinkled herbs and a side of hot ajvar makes for a great autumn brunch.
#269269 by djskrimp
Sat May 28, 2011 10:46 pm
Fruit and granola. Anything else and it'll just come back up. YAY SICKNESS!
#269298 by Keeker
Sun May 29, 2011 4:19 am
djskrimp wrote:Fruit and granola. Anything else and it'll just come back up. YAY SICKNESS!

How come you manage to get two diseases at once? I thought it was just a cold you had. Now you're hughieing as well? :|
#273404 by fragility
Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:26 am
In an attempt to salvage this thread after that....Had my first ever attempt at making bread from scratch last week.... Went for a wholemeal rosemary concuction and it was yummy!

Ooh and made Jamie Olivers Piri Piri chicken last night which was just awesome....and the best bit was leftovers for tonight too - score!
#273409 by Bookwyrm83
Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:36 am
Tonight I will have spinach fettuccini with ricotta & spinach sauce, with added green cayenne (what else?).
#273414 by stubear280
Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:29 am
I'm a huge fan of making Ramen noodles "fancier". You start of with Ramen, of course. Add some onions, bell pepper, and assorted seasonings to the water as it's coming to a boil. (I like garlic powder, pepper, soul food seasoning, for chicken I have this goya seasoning that's really good, and some crushed red pepper) If the noodles are beef flavor, I like to but some liquid smoke in with it, along with some A1 steak sauce. If it's chicken, when the noodles finish cooking, I drain most of the water out and add some cream of chicken and mushroom soup. I've also just tried draining the water out, ditching the seasoning packet and adding some spaghetti sauce and ricotta cheese.

I know Ramen noodles seem like the cheapest thing on the planet, but they're the perfect thing to doctor up and make your own! It seems like an odd idea, but I kinda wanna open up a restaurant that serves pimped out Ramen. I think that would be fun!
#274167 by fragility
Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:53 pm
Mmmm, my man made me homemade lasagne tonight, 'twas yummy

Fresh strawberries will soon be had ( or what's left of them, I might have stolen one every time I walked past the fridge!)
#274171 by Faffy
Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:55 pm
I just made a disaster of a cake! Absolutely horrible! Don't know what I did wrong... but there were mixed opinions about the cake where I found the recipe anyway...

Oh yeah... I just made a cooking blog... mostly because my sad attempt to make a cook book is just a mess. So uh.. now it's with me everywhere, I can share them with the 5% of my friends who cares, and uh... I can use ctrl+F on it.