The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#69705 by hog
Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:14 pm
Ok, how about we all buy Ryan a beer, representing each country!

I live in Scotland and I saw DTB last time at The Garage in Glasgow. Shame that Glasgow is a poor representation of our lovely country but anyway, I digress.

So, a pint of Tenents lager for ya when you hit Scotland, whats your countries offer? :)
#69718 by Drumdude13
Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:58 pm
hog wrote:Ok, how about we all buy Ryan a beer, representing each country!

I live in Scotland and I saw DTB last time at The Garage in Glasgow. Shame that Glasgow is a poor representation of our lovely country but anyway, I digress.

So, a pint of Tenents lager for ya when you hit Scotland, whats your countries offer? :)

DAMN !!! I'm all about this Topic :twisted:

Bring on the Beer's from all the countries people....let's hear 'em and I'll drink 'em with you all, when I come with the DTB, to your town or city !

PS... I loved Glasgow Hog ! Ask Bryan or any DTB member cuz I always talk about how much I liked the city and the people there. Good memories...

#69739 by Coma Divine
Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:49 am
Good idea! Mr. Drumdude13 and I have previously discussed this idea in passing...

Let's see...a "stubby" of Toohey's New. Or two, or three...

RYAN THE HONOURARY AUSSIE PISSHEAD!!! :steph:

#69753 by Persuader
Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:32 am
Come to Sweden and you shall have a fine Norrlands guld. :)

#69755 by Olive?
Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:38 am
I live near Bologna, Italy.
The last Tour ZH, DTB and SYL played near Reggio Emilia (about 67 Km from Bologna).
By the way... Ryan, anywere you will come to play in Italy I'll be there to offer you a beer!!!

Italians beers are not so famous (we drink especially foreign beers), but I'll try my best. (I can always go on a Stella Artois, right?)
We have great wines... Do you like wine?

#69764 by Vesper
Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:49 am
Poland shall welcome you with names you can't pronounce until you gulp them in appropriate volumes :twisted: :D

Hey, hog, please rename the thread to "Buy Ryan a Beer and Drink It With Him" :lol:

#69813 by Bloody_Rust
Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:13 am
Hmm.... I have no idea what beers they drink in England. Possibly because I never drink, therefore I'm not actually able to distinguish brands of lager from brands of beer :lol:

I'm sure plenty of you English folk can help me out on this though, right? ;)

#69829 by LouiLoomis
Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:23 pm
Hmm... when you come to England again it gonna have to be a Newcastle Brown me thinks. I can't think of any english lager's at the moment but we have thousands of Ale's. Anyways people I'll see you later as I'm off to the pub ;)

#69832 by Guest
Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:18 pm
Come in france Ryan and you will get me all the beers you owe me :twisted:

#69880 by mo
Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:23 am
Sweet, no one is representing sydney so I'm putting my hand up for that one.

In the great words of the dad from 'So I Married An Axe Murderer'...

"LET'S GET PISSED!!!"

#69902 by Blazingmonga
Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:36 am
I'm with hog here...there is a Tenents waiting for you! Or maybe two, because they are damn cheap sometimes.

#69918 by IBrokeAString
Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:28 am
Speaking for Germany-Land and especially my hometown I offer you a big fucking WOLTERS Beer.

and if that's not of your taste a jug of WARSTEINER can be discussed about ;)