The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#79532 by Drumdude13
Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:55 am
Well......more awesome endorsement news !!!!

I got the email from Sabian Cymbals yesterday and I am now officially endorsed with Sabian Cymbals !!!! I made an official statement on my website today, here it is.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 9th 2005

I got some really AWESOME news regarding endorsements. I have just been informed that I'm endorsed with Sabian Cymbals !

I've been using Sabian Cymbals since I was a kid when I started drumming. To be endorsed by them now , is a dream come true. I'm very proud to be endorsed by such a first class company ! I would like to extend a HUGE thanks to Terry at Sabian for making this endorsement possible ! He's an awesome guy working for an awesome company !

For all you drummers out there, here's some word's of advice from a guy that has ton's of experience in playing drums.....There is only one Cymbal company out there that is made of the best quality, that are extremely durable and can give you any sound you are looking for ..... Sabian Cymbals !!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can check out everything about Sabian Cymbals at this address....

http://www.sabian.com

RVP

#79533 by fragility
Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:03 am
Congratulations :)

#79556 by EphelDuath666
Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:34 am
and congrats here too bro :)

#79557 by King Fear
Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:49 am
Congrats!

You're probably not allowed to talk about the details, but what exactly is an endorsement anyway? Do you get the manufacturer's stuff for free? Or "only" at a lower price? Given that just about every album's credits nowadays contain endorser logos, I guess it's the latter... otherwise, just about no signed band would still be paying for their stuff, wouldn't they? ;)

#79626 by Drumdude13
Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:59 am
King Fear wrote:Congrats!

You're probably not allowed to talk about the details, but what exactly is an endorsement anyway? Do you get the manufacturer's stuff for free? Or "only" at a lower price? Given that just about every album's credits nowadays contain endorser logos, I guess it's the latter... otherwise, just about no signed band would still be paying for their stuff, wouldn't they? ;)

All I can say is that you have pretty much answered your own question, at one point :wink: You have a 50/50 chance of guessing right ! I'm not really allowed to discuss details....let's just say that it's an awesome endorsement that suits me very, very, very well ! :P
Last edited by Drumdude13 on Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

#79642 by simen_88
Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:37 pm
Congratulations!

#79647 by EphelDuath666
Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:09 pm
Coma Divine wrote:Ve haff vays off makink you talk! :prisoner:

Lars! Unleash the trombone!

:tongue: here kittie, kittie, kittie....

#80210 by Persuader
Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:08 am
You lucky bastard... But you deserve it, congrats! ;)