We tried metal but it didn't work, so let us in on the punk rock dough!

#124927 by danceswithchickens
Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:48 am
Falk wrote:
danceswithchickens wrote:*Knock on the door*
????? ?????????, ????? ????????? ?????????, special delivery for the loser ! (I can't get a word of this guy^^)

Special delivery for YOU SIR (not "the loser")

Arf, "you sir", ok :lol:
Thanks for the corrections. :D

No idea what the first part of the sentece is ? This guy has such a weird accent :?

Anyway, the next songs :

Wallet chain, I undertand most of this one, correct if I'm wrong, my mind may understand some words that are totally wrong^^ :
I don't know if you people out there ever heard of the granny awards. You see, it's a yearly event that brings all the good parts of world music and money making together, into one little metal figurine !
And this year, after only being together for a mere couple of weeks, Punky Bruster have gotten themselves a nomination...
Now even though it's almost inevitable that they could win or at least get an honorable mention (?) at this prestigious event, it brings a nervousness that has disrupted most of the members' balls...

Heinous Anus (I understand most of this one too):
Haaa... Groupies ! love 'em or leave 'em. Well, Doctor Skinny has never loved 'em, but he sure as hell wouldn't mind givin' in a shot, the only problem being, he hasn't got quite used to the whole punk-rock female thing, but "hey -he says- if there's a ring through a nose, then she's metal enough for me"...

Oh my god... Oh my god it's you !
-Hi
You're the guy from Punky Bruster band !
-Yeah...
Oh, this is too... wow, this is crazy ! My friends are going to freak !
-Of course I'm a big star
I've gotta phone my friends can I come in and use your phone ?
-Hey hey sure sweetheart!

And heavy metal mama, this one is longer and lacks more words^^:
I love that when ????? person ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? I mean it really... Ha... ????? you know, should come back... If it's not ????? ????? shout be...

Later, in a huge bedroom... Or, as they say in Canadian, bedrooOOm, the following tragedy occures...

This is so cool
-Yeah this is my place...
This is the best punk-rock place...
-My punk-rock place...
You're the best punk-rock band
-Yes my crazy ???? (band ?)
This is awesome
-Thank you
This is great
-Thank you ????????? (very much ?)
Oh - my - god
-Ah ...? No...
What... is that ?
-Nothing, don't look at that ! No I don't ??????
A heavy metal poster ?
-No no its, it's a friend's ! It's...
A heavy metal... album ?
-It's not... ???? It's a punk
A heavy metal book ?
-It's not ! It's a, it's a punk book !
-ooh god !
-???? come back !
This is disgusting !
-No no no it's not really
(going away) This is... this is so...
-???? (her first name ?) ???? come back ! Oh no ! Oh god it's... Oh my only chance !

(narrator again)
Desillutioned by the ????????????, ?????? ?????? ?????? in a ??????, DOctor Skinny became suicidal with grief, his metal roots were clearly ???? a burden, and a burden that would soon be behind him, if his band could win the granny tomorrow night, for best punk act.
For nothing really defines (defies ?) music, as (at ?) the all powerfull granny award...
Be strong ???? metal guy gone punk,
...it's so hard to be strong
be strong...
...I need something to help ease the pain !

And thanks for your help :D :guitar:

I added some corrections, but I'm working from memory here. Gotta listen to the CD again...

#128256 by Deathcom7000
Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:09 am
danceswithchickens wrote:
Falk wrote:
????? ?????????, ????? ????????? ?????????, special delivery for the loser ! (I can't get a word of this guy^^)

No idea what the first part of the sentece is ? This guy has such a weird accent :?

Anyway, the next songs :

Wallet chain, I undertand most of this one, correct if I'm wrong, my mind may understand some words that are totally wrong^^ :
I don't know if you people out there ever heard of the granny awards. You see, it's a yearly event that brings all the good parts of world music and money making together, into one little metal figurine !
And this year, after only being together for a mere couple of weeks, Punky Bruster have gotten themselves a nomination...
Now even though it's almost inevitable that they could win or at least get an honorable mention (?) at this prestigious event, it brings a nervousness that has disrupted most of the members' balls...

Heinous Anus (I understand most of this one too):
Haaa... Groupies ! love 'em or leave 'em. Well, Doctor Skinny has never loved 'em, but he sure as hell wouldn't mind givin' in a shot, the only problem being, he hasn't got quite used to the whole punk-rock female thing, but "hey -he says- if there's a ring through a nose, then she's metal enough for me"...

Oh my god... Oh my god it's you !
-Hi
You're the guy from Punky Bruster band !
-Yeah...
Oh, this is too... wow, this is crazy ! My friends are going to freak !
-Of course I'm a big star
I've gotta phone my friends can I come in and use your phone ?
-Hey hey sure sweetheart!

And heavy metal mama, this one is longer and lacks more words^^:
I love that when ????? person ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? I mean it really... Ha... ????? you know, spandex , should come back... If it's not cool now, it should be...

Later, in a huge bedroom... Or, as they say in Canadian, bedrooOOm, the following tragedy occures...

This is so cool
-My punk-rock place...
-Yes, thats my favorite band
This is awesome
-Thank you
This is great
-Thank you -your pretty cute
Oh - my - god
-Ah ...? No...
What... is that ?
-Nothing, don't look at that ! No I don't ??????
A heavy metal poster ?
A heavy metal... album ?
-It's not... ???? It's a punk
A heavy metal book ?
-ooh god !
-WAIT come back !
This is disgusting !
-No no no it's not really. I'm an.. anarchy! Aarch-wait!
-???? (her first name ?) ???? come back ! Oh no ! Oh god it's... Oh my only chance !

(narrator again)
Desillutioned by the ????????????, ?????? ?????? ?????? in a ??????, DOctor Skinny became suicidal with grief, his metal roots were clearly now a burden, and a burden that would soon be behind him, if his band could win the granny tomorrow night, for best punk act.
For nothing really *defines (defies ?) music, as (at ?) the all powerfull granny award...
...it's so hard to be strong
be strong...
...I need something to help ease the pain !

And thanks for your help :D :guitar:

I added some corrections, but I'm working from memory here. Gotta listen to the CD again...

*I think he might be saying Validfy? Its not a word, but it sounds like a mix between validate, and vilify. Or I could just fuck off.

#128271 by Deathcom7000
Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:27 am
i don't know if you people out there ever heard of the granny awards. You see, it's a yearly event that brings all the good parts of world music and money making together, into one little metal figurine !
Now even though it's almost inevitable that they could win or at least get an honorable mention (?) at this prestigious event, it brings a nervousness that has disrupted most of the members' bowels...

#128401 by the-fluke
Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:41 am
Iv'e listened to this album enough I should know this haha.

Desillutioned by the ????????????, ?????? ?????? ?????? in a ??????, DOctor Skinny became suicidal with grief,

-Disillusioned by this rejection served up to him in a steaming lump,

For nothing really *defines (defies ?) music, as (at ?) the all powerfull granny award...

It is validifies

The last line is,

Be strong, fair metal-guy gone punk, be strong.

I just corrected this instead of adding bits at the end.
Corrected lines are in stars...

-This is so cool
-My punk-rock place...
*-Yes my punk rock band*
This is awesome
-Thank you
This is great
*-Thank you, you're pretty cute you know...*
Oh - my - god
-Ah ...? No...
What... is that ?
-Nothing, don't look at that ! Don't...
A heavy metal poster ?
A heavy metal... album ?
-It's not... It's a punk
A heavy metal book ?
ooh god !
-come back !
This is disgusting !
-No no no it's not really
*-no no im a...im a punk, a...anarchy,ANARCHY! oh no,come back ! Oh no ! Oh god it's... Oh my only chance, ruined !*

Hope I helped!!

#128542 by Deathcom7000
Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:53 am
alright, I guess I'll start Crusty's at the Ivanhoe

-I need something to help ease the pain
-*burps*
-Whadya mean it's your fuckin beer! You think your fuckin DOWN! You think you know what the FUCK it is to be DOWN! You dont fukkin know! YOU KNOW NOTHING!!

Crusty's at the Ivanhoe

-*guy yells something weird*
-With his pain at ease, by the sweet kiss of cheap alcohal, Dr.Skinny, Squid Viscious, and dances with chickens, head toward the grannys. Lets hope for the best dear friends. Lets hope, for the best.

-Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, the academy of recording arts welcomes you to the 23rd annuel, GRANNY AWARDS! MCB is PROUD to present the most ?????? musical extraviganza of the year. Anybody who is anybody is here tonight, dressed to the ?????s in order to get even the glimpse of some of the many stars grazeing our stage this evening. HI THERE! I'm Jimmy Rickles. With Live performances by...

?????
Deicide
and the one, the only, Punky Bruster

But before all that, please give a big round of friendly applause for your hose this evening, entertainment this hours, PJ Little-Pricky.

-Thank you, thank you-Yes, quiet an exciting evening-thank you, thank you. I'm... extremely excited to be your host this evening for the 23rd, anuel, granny awards. Right? Yes thank you. And this years most exciting year because we got a new award, and thats how we're going to start things off tonight... It is a life long achievement award for the best, punk rock band. Now this is judged on anarchtic content, ???? dissidence, hair coloring, body piercing, and of course some other technical things we need not concern ourselves with. Without further adu, lets give this award out, and start this party off. The envelope please? thank you... shes lovely isn't she?... nice boobies.... and this years award of course... it will come as no surprise to all of you-PUNKY BRUSTER! Come on up guys! Come and get your award.....

-Oh! OH! OH! Thank you! Thank you this is so unexpected! I don'-I don't know what to say! Uh... well... we'd like to thank-uh-our families! Our families! Our manger-GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS YOU! Uh- The Norwegion Death metals and- Oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry, not that! Just a joke, just a joke -Jokey, Jokey wokey- uuuh, I don't know. GOD BLESS EVERYBODY! Oh, and before we go, before we go! We'd like to thank all the Pioneer punk bands of 1994- You know who you are guys! Thank you, thank you VERY MUCH- THANK YOU ALL!

-Yes, yes folks, Punky Bruster-but guys wait, before you leave the stage please, wont you play us a song, the auidence is going wiiild here. Yes yes, I think they're in agreement with me. No please, please guys We got it set up for you right here. Please come everyone! PUNKY BEUSTER!!! Yes, LIVE, here for you...

-awww, you guys! I'd just like to say your all soooo great, for helping us become number one. I guess we can just do One song. I mean one little song! Only one though! Okay, all set! Guitar? Thank you (got my bass) okay! This is our new single, and it goes out to all of, yooouuuu.

A lot of it's down. A few words I couldn't get, and maybe some extra chipmunk voices in the back I felt to tired to get.

#128637 by the-fluke
Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:52 am
Sorry if I seem picky at all, I'm just filling in the blanks!

Deathcom7000 wrote:

-Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, the academy of recording arts welcomes you to the 23rd annuel, GRANNY AWARDS! MCB is PROUD to present the most ?????? musical extraviganza of the year. Anybody who is anybody is here tonight, dressed to the ?????s in order to get even the glimpse of some of the many stars grazeing our stage this evening. HI THERE! I'm Jimmy Rickles. With Live performances by...

?????
Deicide
and the one, the only, Punky Bruster

But before all that, please give a big round of friendly applause for your hose this evening, entertainment this hours, PJ Little-Pricky.

-Thank you, thank you-Yes, quiet an exciting evening-thank you, thank you. I'm... extremely excited to be your host this evening for the 23rd, anuel, granny awards. Right? Yes thank you. And this years most exciting year because we got a new award, and thats how we're going to start things off tonight... It is a life long achievement award for the best, punk rock band. Now this is judged on anarchtic content, ???? dissidence, hair coloring, body piercing, and of course some other technical things we need not concern ourselves with. Without further adu, lets give this award out, and start this party off. The envelope please? thank you... shes lovely isn't she?... nice boobies.... and this years award of course... it will come as no surprise to all of you-PUNKY BRUSTER! Come on up guys! Come and get your award.....

-Oh! OH! OH! Thank you! Thank you this is so unexpected! I don'-I don't know what to say! Uh... well... we'd like to thank-uh-our families! Our families! Our manger-GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS YOU! Uh- The Norwegion Death metals and- Oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry, not that! Just a joke, just a joke -Jokey, Jokey wokey- uuuh, I don't know. GOD BLESS EVERYBODY! Oh, and before we go, before we go! We'd like to thank all the Pioneer punk bands of 1994- You know who you are guys! Thank you, thank you VERY MUCH- THANK YOU ALL!

-Yes, yes folks, Punky Bruster-but guys wait, before you leave the stage please, wont you play us a song, the auidence is going wiiild here. Yes yes, I think they're in agreement with me. No please, please guys We got it set up for you right here. Please come everyone! PUNKY BEUSTER!!! Yes, LIVE, here for you...

-awww, you guys! I'd just like to say your all soooo great, for helping us become number one. I guess we can just do One song. I mean one little song! Only one though! Okay, all set! Guitar? Thank you (got my bass) okay! This is our new single, and it goes out to all of, yooouuuu.

A lot of it's down. A few words I couldn't get, and maybe some extra chipmunk voices in the back I felt to tired to get.

MCB is PROUD to present the most GALA musical extraviganza of the year. Anybody who is anybody is here tonight, dressed to the NINEs in order to get even the glimpse...

The other performance mentioned is by...

ANN MURRAY!

and the other thing the award is based of is CHORD dissonance.

I helped!!

#128751 by Deathcom7000
Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:40 pm
Yes you did!! And for that, you get a wink emoticon " :wink: " and I high five

*high five*

#133753 by Falk
Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:56 am
Ahoy^^

I edited the first post with all the narrative texts corrected with your contributions^^.

#134512 by Falk
Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:04 pm
Yup', glad to help^^, you may want to correct the last line though :

"Well, you know the moral of this story is simply this : that perhaps, doing music that moves you and makes you feel something, can be EAAAsily sacrificed, in ????? ????? ????? bullshit, for the all-powerfull dollar."

I really don't understand that ????? ????? ????? part, if someone can help^^.

#134669 by Deathcom7000
Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:47 pm
Sooo, there ya have it friends. The story of PUNKY Bruster! One of musics biggest success stories from the begining to the very end.

Well, you know the moral of this story is simply this : that perhaps, doing music that moves you and makes you feel something, can be EAAAsily sacrificed, in lue of creating contrived bullshit, for the all-powerfull dollar

It happend to them, and god damnit it can happen to you! Thanks very much, we'll see ya next time. The end.

#134710 by Falk
Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:11 am
Haaa, thanks !

*edit 1st post*

#141440 by into the voigtex
Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:34 pm
danceswithchickens wrote:
Falk wrote:

The accent is Indian.

*Footsteps*
*Knock on door*
"You are expecting a package? You are expecting delivery? Special delivery for you sir!"

"Thank you Mr Postal Man! Awww! Finally, my official Boy In The Hood Wallet Chain! Now I can be hard core like everybody else!"

Hope that helps a bit.

#141452 by Falk
Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:05 am
Yup', that helps^^
Thanks ! *Edited*

We're almost done except a few words here and there (and the hidden songs that I totally forgot^^).
#141491 by into the voigtex
Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:40 pm
A couple more small corrections...

04 - Metal Dilemma wrote:...
If you wanna make it in the music biz guys, you gotta get yourself a new vocalist...
-No way ! We are a band !
Okay okay, at least a guest vocalist for the album...
-????? ??? ???? (can't understand the last chipmunk line)

"Yes, we can do that!"

08 - Heavy Metal Mama wrote:I love that when ????? person ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? I mean it really... Ha... ????? you know, spandex, you know... should come back... If it's not cool now, it should be...

I love that, when another person wears... those tassles make 'em look great. I mean it, really. God... spandex, you know, should come back. If it's not cool now, it should be.

Later, in a huge bedroom... Or, as they say in Canadian, "bedrooOOm", the following tragedy occures...

Later, in our hero's bedroom, or, as they say in Canadian, bed-Room, the following tragedy occurs...

09 - Crusty's at the Ivanhoe wrote:*burps*
-Whadya mean it's your fuckin beer! You think your fuckin DOWN! You think you know what the FUCK it is to be DOWN! You dont fukkin know! YOU KNOW NOTHING!!

(Song----------------------------------------------------)

*guy yells something weird*

TURN IT DOWN!

:)