The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#316073 by Mr.J
Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:54 am
[youtube]msTM9rWrzTw[/youtube]

Where did this come from and are there more for the other albums?
#316223 by Meh
Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:11 am
If you open the CD file on your computer the commentary is there somewhere with other stuff - screensavers n shit 'cool' in the late 90s. Terria has the same, and that's it from that period if I remember correctly.
#316256 by Cosmic Sea
Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:01 am
I presume these are special edition releases with added bonunes?
My copy of Terria is a later pressing (2010) and it has just the regular audio tracks. Same with my Japanese pressing of Physicist with its bonus tracks, can't find anything but the audio tracks. :?
#316258 by Lolliklauer
Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:33 pm
HA! I own the Physicist CD (regular european edition with now bonus tracks, but with enhanced content) for 10 years but never looked at the pc-content. There are 2 themes (OM and SYL), with icons and sounds and everything! Nothing too spectacular, but nice though! Good old Windows 95 "plus!" style.

The Terria multimedia section is on the second disc of the 2-disc edition. It contains the commentary and 7 videos (live in Tokyo 1999).
#316283 by Meh
Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:34 am
Yeah, bonus discs most likely. The Physicist commentary is on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msTM9rWrzTw

When I get some minutes I'll upload the Terria commentary - although I think I recall it being a bit sad. He finds out his dog has cancer or something and the songs are too personal to discuss.
#316285 by Lolliklauer
Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:44 am
Meh wrote:although I think I recall it being a bit sad. He finds out his dog has cancer or something and the songs are too personal to discuss.

Yes, it is, listened to it yesterday. He talks about immortalizing Happy the dog in the song "Mountain". It
#316292 by Meh
Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:41 pm
Here's the Terria Commentary:

[youtube]9-Mm0mH05Ao[/youtube]
#316401 by Mr.J
Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:43 pm
Aaah, the good ol' enhanced features thing... Is that still going? It seems like most bands now just release bonus stuff
on an extra DVD which is better but a hidden gem or two tucked away neatly inside an audio disc is still fun.

And thanks for posting thye Terria commentary even though he does sound pretty sad in it, it
still brought some interesting trivia with it. I love trivia.