The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#309836 by JasperNMC
Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:34 am
(noticed you got the bass bio sorted, I'm sure Beav didn't notice) :wink:[/quote]

He has no idea ;)
#310115 by mikejs
Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:13 am
JasperNMC wrote:
mikejs wrote:Mostly working for me (and awesome), two nitpicks;
  • Tour dates section is empty? (Or is for me in Firefox, anyway)

Have you tried to empty your cache or force refresh?

Yep, makes no difference. However, a clean firefox install with a new profile works fine, so there's something that doesn't like the addons I use in Firefox, most likely NoScript, even though I've told it to allow everything on the page. So, my problem rather than yours, although it would be nice if it worked.
#310136 by JasperNMC
Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:46 am
Yep, makes no difference. However, a clean firefox install with a new profile works fine, so there's something that doesn't like the addons I use in Firefox, most likely NoScript, even though I've told it to allow everything on the page. So, my problem rather than yours, although it would be nice if it worked.[/quote]

Still weird as I have that addon too and have no problems with it.
#310863 by Meh
Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:47 am
The album history is great, learned some new things. Slight gripes are the few spelling mistakes and no Epiclouder. I think Project EKO should get a mention too.
#314028 by Bookwyrm83
Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:23 pm
Lately whenever I go on the site, it takes a bit to load, and the fan at the back of my computer starts whizzing furiously. Maybe it's just my computer, but does anyone else notice this?
#314174 by Erik
Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:02 am
Here at the office I'm redirected to the mobile site. We use IE8 here. Already cleared the cache.
Other than that I can't change any settings here. At home it works fine under Firefox...
#316825 by Lettuce
Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:37 pm
Met the guy who made the site at the weekend, he said it's his crowning glory!!!! :D