The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#317002 by Lettuce
Wed May 08, 2013 3:53 pm
Probably not the stage ones...there's some pretty badass hockey style merch that was available that night, like jerseys n that! Jasper will get them online soon enough, they were TIIIIIIGHT! Shorts too!!!
#317005 by Jaglavak
Wed May 08, 2013 6:21 pm
Lettuce wrote:Probably not the stage ones...there's some pretty badass hockey style merch that was available that night, like jerseys n that! Jasper will get them online soon enough, they were TIIIIIIGHT! Shorts too!!!

For real? :mrgreen: I saw a picture of the one Dev was wearing and just assumed it was made custom for him... if there's anything even remotely similar available to buy soon I'll snatch it up in a heartbeat. Looked great IMO.
#317036 by Peasy
Fri May 10, 2013 8:57 am
Lettuce wrote:Probably not the stage ones...there's some pretty badass hockey style merch that was available that night, like jerseys n that! Jasper will get them online soon enough, they were TIIIIIIGHT! Shorts too!!!

Damn they were sold out then when we got there, I got a hockey shirt tee though and my husband bought the shorts :)

It would be cool if they sold some jerseys though, makes a change from teeshirts :) if anyone here has any clout or the ear of a connected one, please make it happen?!