The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#250623 by SyntheticBreed
Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:49 pm
Not true at all, and if I did why do you care? I disliked the LoG cd, it sounded terrible. Always loved Rammstein, Soilwork, Ayreon, and Gwar.Interesting how you think I love them all when I only have 4 out of at least 19 other bands he has worked with. What are you talking about Fjar? :shock:
#250624 by Fjar
Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:23 pm
Wow. :lol:

Hell, I love those bands too. But those albums are in the names of those artists, not Devin's. Just seems odd to me.
#250625 by SyntheticBreed
Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
And I am aware of that. I haven't met Rammstein or any of those other bands. I merely got them signed because Devin contributed to the album, even if it was only a little bit. Is that seriously that odd? If and when I meet them, I'll be sure to get them signed by the band too. It's like you're implying that I think Devin created their work, totally untrue and uncalled for. He produced/remixed/mixed/put down some guest vocals. That's all.
#250626 by Fjar
Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:47 pm
But does that mean you went to a Devin Townsend gig armed with Soilwork CDs, or whatever? Forgive me for thinking that's a little bit odd, if you did.

Fair play to you, it's a sweet collection, but the same signature plastered over every album isn't something I'd personally like.
#251756 by djskrimp
Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:44 am
Finally got it!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#251772 by ppinkham
Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:41 am
For those wanting to expand their collections, Devy is holding a little "garage sale" on eBay. From Twitter:

Hey guys, I finally cleaned my garage this weekend (!) and I found a mess of shirts I've been collecting over the years, one-offs, used etc.

Some of them have seen better days, but I doubt you'll find any of these anywhere... priced at auction for about 20$ to start... (continued)

This is just cleaning house, and I understand that selling used shirts is a little weird, but for Christmas, it could be cool novelties.

http://stores.ebay.ca/HevyDevy-Records ...check it out if old beat up shirts interest you :)

...They're halfway down the page and have a note attached etc. This is the last I'll bug you about it, just thought I'd let you know. -dev