The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#295091 by ZKX-VI
Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:13 am
All 3 of those sound very interesting, and I'm eager to get a finished version of that song you posted in the recap vid. Definitely Epic...loud...

And fuck yeah, free stuff.
#295099 by Lettuce
Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 am
Tall-Latte wrote:i took some hot sauce from Alestorm once as it was free from them - turned out to be burning vinegar

Alestorm are bellends, Chris wanted a
#295100 by jg928
Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:37 pm
Whether you change your sound or not Dev, We will be here to support ya 100% :guitar:
#295101 by sylkicks
Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:41 pm
Mo money mo problems Devster.

Or I guess it's more like mo management mo problems? Whatever :D

But really Dev, it's awesome to see you getting more of the recognition you deserve, even though I know that means more headaches with stuff as well. Just maintain your sanity, chill out from time to time-- which I'm sure you do. But thank you for all you do, really; as fans we're so lucky. Simply can't wait for all that's coming, Epicloud sounds incredible, the Che collab sounds equally as incredible, and Z2 sounds bloody wicked, and GAHHHHH! So stoked, always something happening in the world of Dev. Retinal Circus too! Really, thanks.

And as for Ghost 2, we can wait, even if it sucks. Find the best way to release it that will make all the money people happy, and we'll be more than happy to oblige.
#295102 by Faffy
Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:52 pm
Oh for heaven's sake Dev, you are gonna wear my ears out with all this music! :D

Let me express my feelings about all this with my favourite picture:

It's good to see you here!
#295109 by sylkicks
Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:07 pm
Faffy wrote:Oh for heaven's sake Dev, you are gonna wear my ears out with all this music! :D

Let me express my feelings about all this with my favourite picture:

It's good to see you here!

It looks like cotton candy... I wanna eat it.
#295112 by mymomlikesdogs
Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:13 pm
All 3 of these projects have me colored very excited, but this:
The Dev wrote:2) Casualties of Cool: a duo with myself and Che (ki)... it sounds like haunted Johnny cash songs. late night music, completely isolated sounding and different than anything I've done. Che sings most of the leads, and it's probably the truest reflection of who I am in life at this point. Trying to release it in tandem with Epicloud.

Holy shit. I love epic stuff but 'late night music'? Ohohoho!!! Devy, take my goddamn money!
#295119 by AppleQueso
Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:23 pm
Really bummed out about the Ghost 2 situation... I'd love a physical release sometime. At least we have Watch You and Radial Highway, along with like, the rest of the first half of the album floating around out there.

Excited for the other stuff though.
#295131 by Coma Divine
Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:27 am
Pronk it, baby. :D

"Late night music", eh? Seems my 7-year old prediction of in(d)evitable Cabaret...ishness could be starting to manifest. I see it now...Sinatra-esque crooning of Namaste, duets with Tony Bennett for Underneath The Waves and Ants...
Vegas beckons. 8)
#295136 by riku
Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:18 am
Dev,

It sounds like you suffer for your art and we truly appreciate it. You seem to be everywhere at once all the time (especially in the UK recently) and yet constantly writing and putting out new music. But we all love it.
Being in the UK I managed to get a ticket to the Ghost show and it blew my mind, it was phenomenal. (can't wait for the Retinal Circus). I'm off to LA soon and hoping to get to try out one of your V's (which I'm a bit scared about as it looks great and I'll probably end up buying it and the wife will kill me for bringing home yet another guitar!)

Really looking forwards to the 3 new projects.

Rik
#295141 by debs
Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:49 am
we'll see Ghost 2 someday i'm sure XD can't wait to see Z2 though its something i've look forward to since it was announced looking forward to October and the Retinal Circus :D
#295146 by StefanPetrucci
Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:03 pm
As I was reading, I kept throwing all my money at the screen but nothing happened :(
Lol jokes aside, looking forward to the albums Dev! I hope those new contracts and stuff pay off. He who dares, wins, eh? :)
I know I'll be buying all of 'em when they come out. :D
#295156 by pandemic
Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:47 pm
just take my money
#295159 by Saline
Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:13 pm
I'm super fucking excited for Epicloud. Also Dev, we're your biggest fans here, so telling us not to spend our money on you is like telling me to stop masturbating. Ain't gonna happen.
#295163 by LeperMessiah1170
Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:18 pm
Saline wrote:I'm super fucking excited for Epicloud. Also Dev, we're your biggest fans here, so telling us not to spend our money on you is like telling me to stop masturbating. Ain't gonna happen.

Can relate.