The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#315256 by Garrie
Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:56 am
Lettuce wrote:If it helps, I only live down the road from Brixton. I don't even need to make any effort to attend :P

I take solace in the fact that, though you're fortunately placed for the Brixton show, you still have to spend the other 364 days of the year living in London without the prospect of Devy shows :P!
#315262 by Peasy
Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:25 pm
Lettuce wrote:I wouldn't depend on there being tickets on the door, it's a big venue but it's a double headliner so you don't want to be in for a nasty surprise and have to resort to the scabby Brixton touts.

No I meant 'will it be sold out today, after presale'

It wasn't, I have tickets :D
#315263 by BenPuritanSlain
Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:37 pm
Ticket...bought!!

Couldn't justify the VIP this time,Ive done two now,and would have loved to do this one, but kiddo has to come first before my uncontrollable Devvy habbit!

Been a good day, Got tickets or this, got the newest re-release of City, and some weird SYL vinyl from ebay. Today is win :D
#315273 by swervedriver
Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:04 pm
I've seen Dev more times in London than in my own country, it's getting a bit ridiculous. Skipping this one though, I've seen Meshuggah and Dev last December at the same festival, so been there seen that (and I can't make it anyway). Have fun if you are going though!
#315302 by Moon
Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:29 am
Have seen Meshuggah and Dev at the same festival in december too (among a lot of crappy bands), but I have a lot to catch up for since I'm a newbie and greedy as hell. Going big time, ticket, hotel and flight booked and looking forward to whatever the three bands have in store for us. Maybe we'll witness a rehearsal for the big Ziltoid-show...
#315427 by debs
Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:38 am
Dot think i'm making it this time, I'll see what happens but this I'd prob miss this show this time.
#315687 by swervedriver
Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:55 am
^ It's advertised like that also on the main devintownsend.com website on the tour page.
#316510 by ladylu
Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:27 pm
I'm coming - can't wait! Have booked the day off work, plan to spend time with family in Hemel then make my way to Brixton :D
#316513 by Lettuce
Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:48 pm
WOOO! My best buddy and I have taken Thursday afternoon til Sunday off. Going to a gallery viewing in Wimbledon on Thursday night (freeboozefreeboozefreeboozewedontlikeart) gig on Friday, then down to the seaside on Saturday, we're making it into a mini holiday :D Hope it doesn't raaaaain!!
#316523 by Lettuce
Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:49 am
Last I heard, DTP were on last...unless Meshuggah have something pretty fucking climatic up their sleeves...