The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come

#60421 by Burzum
Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:34 pm
Yeah we have cards.

We also have maps that extend beyond our own country's borders :lol:

#60478 by Kristopher
Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:25 pm
I got assordid 1 + 2 as soon as they were available... and dont regret it at all.
Well worth seeing Devs career from I guess almost day on.
Spot on... Ocean Machines ROCKs! I also love the slight Jazz sound to ass-sordid 1 (would jazz be the right term?)

and then the good old rock metal of ASD2 ("Black mountain Summit!!")

Well worth the purchase...especially if your an avid fan... but yeah... dont expect the prodution quality found in Terria for instance.

#60505 by EvilPanda
Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:31 pm
I think only the Ass-sordid demo 1 is worth the purchase in my opinion. There are few songs on the second release that are cool, the ones from Noisescapes era.

You also get some songs from ASD1 on ASD2 like roadkill and Amsterdam which is worst on ASD2.

#60512 by DimeWeed
Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:01 pm
I love hearing the (d)evolution of devin's sound and voice - from listennig to these albums i get a thrill sometimes from thinking how good he was while still so young, and a different thrill thinking how much better, yet still similar his current workings are.

I'd love to hear a properly produced (with full devvy layers - a la Christeen EP) :wink: version of some of the tracks on these albums

#61329 by powercozmic
Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:56 pm
DEFINITELY worth your money. Get both Ass-sordid 1 and 2. Songs like cold, soft, amsterdam, man could very well fit into a regular album.

#61774 by Lardarse
Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:14 am
yep I agree. Definitely worth the money.
Fucking great from start to finish :)