The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#309604 by Borza
Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:30 pm
That was the best interview I've ever had a chance to watch! The end had me cracking up and giggling like a little girl. :D Thank you!
#309869 by ramionparas
Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 pm
mikejs wrote:"To those of you who I've lost during this interview - good riddance!" :)

[youtube]GL_5ciGO7Xc[/youtube]

maybe im just tired, but I laught myself to tears at 1:16 when Devin does mmmm sound on Ziltoid :D
#312466 by Kaartinen
Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 am
Imperiumi.net
Reviews the 7.11.2012 show in Helsinki
Interviews Devin
Reviews The Retinal Circus

All this in Finnish, sorry folks :D But the jist of it is that: Dev hasn't watched any of the Retinal footage, thought that the stream was terrible, loved playing with Jed but felt nothing towards the SYL material, is not going to disband DTP after Casualties of Cool, Ziltoid 2 will be the biggest thing that he has ever done music-wise and doesn't care for vinyl. Oh! And the next big show will be in 2 years and will be about Ziltoid. Hope there was something new in there?
#312469 by Lolliklauer
Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:41 am
Kaartinen wrote:Imperiumi.net
Interviews Devin

All this in Finnish, sorry folks :D But the jist of it is that: Dev hasn't watched any of the Retinal footage, thought that the stream was terrible, loved playing with Jed but felt nothing towards the SYL material, is not going to disband DTP after Casualties of Cool, Ziltoid 2 will be the biggest thing that he has ever done music-wise and doesn't care for vinyl. Oh! And the next big show will be in 2 years and will be about Ziltoid. Hope there was something new in there?

What does this mean: "Lopulta, kun alan prosessoida ja editoida materiaalia dvd:t
#312470 by mikejs
Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:59 am
Kaartinen wrote:Imperiumi.net
Interviews Devin

I tried the google translation of the interview, and it's sort of readable. But it translates "Jed" as "Jedi", which makes for things like this:
According to Townsend's playing with the Jedi after a long break was "unbelievable."
:D
http://tinyurl.com/d5okf9n
#312473 by Kaartinen
Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:33 am
Lolliklauer wrote:What does this mean: "Lopulta, kun alan prosessoida ja editoida materiaalia dvd:t
Last edited by Kaartinen on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.