I am the coming of a new age
#326050 by Idocus
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:59 pm
My buddy gave me a mix of all Devin's Projects, and i cant seem to figure out this one song. The song is about 1:30 long and some of the lyrics are " IF you wanna bury another, you will have to pay for the shed...Pay....Pay.....Pay. Any help would be appreciated. And yes i asked my buddy and he doesn't know either. I tried to use
Shazam and Sound Hound but they both return with nothing. Thanx in advance!
#326051 by Bookwyrm83
Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:29 pm
Is the whole song just 1:30 or is it part of one? Velvet Kevorkian comes to mind for length but not those lyrics.
Any others in that one you picked up?
#326052 by Tyroshai
Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:37 am
Yeah, Velvet Kevorkian is too short and differs lyrically. I can't place any of those lyrics to anything he's done, I'm afraid. Would there be any chance of privately uploading a snippet and PM'ing it to one of us? Always happy to help although the forum isn't too busy these days. :)
#326054 by Tyroshai
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:53 pm
mikejs wrote:I think it's probably "The Long Pig" - one of the bonus tracks from The New Black. It's on youtube if you search for it.

#326056 by Idocus
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:13 pm
mikejs wrote:I think it's probably "The Long Pig" - one of the bonus tracks from The New Black. It's on youtube if you search for it.

It Is the Long Pig, thank you very much. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure this out, Thanks to everyone else who tried to help me as well!!