Face your chaos, know who you are!
#193346 by PoopTart
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:04 am
You've gotta sign mine Dev, it would mean a lot to me. I just ordered mine, I'm not sure what number I got. FUCK I cant believe I was late on this.
#193359 by islandsinthesky
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:26 am
Not sure if mine's autographed, but I want you to know Dev that you are THE ONLY artist whom I will ever deemed worth putting up with ebay.

Edit: Maybe not. Ebay is giving me shit about my credit card. Do you think there's another way I could set my pre-order in stone?
Last edited by islandsinthesky on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
#193360 by filthmammoth
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:31 am
Hey all,

I preordered. Don't know what numbered....

I used this opportunity to pick up Devlab The Hummer and the first Ass Sordid too..... Woo.

i cannot wait to hear it
#193362 by djskrimp
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:34 am
Zyprexa wrote:Ugh. I am never bailing you out (again) when you go on a hockey jersey purchasing binge and you get raped in the wallet by UPS.

What team?
#193399 by pastadude
Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:30 am
At some point in my life I need to get my City and Alien copies signed (maybe I can get Jed, Byron, and Gene to sign City to at a ZH show!) but It looks like I'll wait till all the Ki fervor dies down. Can't wait to hear it Dev! Best of luck! (P.S. totally gonna buy a Ki shirt or something when they're availble)
#193438 by daneulephus
Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 am
Wow.....this is the 3rd thread I have been in that has the same subject going on.

Maybe someone could just start a new thread where everyone tells everyone else that they pre-ordered Ki.

Or maybe I am just bitter cuz I have to wait till my friend wakes up to do it.......

I digress

Dan :sad:
#193443 by Aden
Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:51 am
Wow, Dev, the amount of time and effort you put into your fans is amazing, nice one :D

I'd consider mailing CDs in for a complete set of autographed albums, but i'd feel bad :|

You know what, i realised something else today

All of us that were planning to buy these albums as they came out, then sell them, then get the Box set... what if all of these signed ones don't fit into the box?

We're just gonna have to own 4 albums twice (which im not really bothered about, its nice knowing ive supported Dev that little extra)(but then again, just buying these as they come out and then the box set at the end, even if i sold them on eBay or something, the full 4+Box sales profit would still have gone to Dev, which is cool)... or have a half empty box (by selling the non-signed ones inside)

Unless... Dev does a signed pre-order on the Boxset as well
But then that'd be the whole box, not each CD.

Obviously none of this matters if these ones fit into the box at the end (cus we can keep the signed ones and sell the ones that came in the box)
#193450 by Phase
Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:28 am
If the offer is being thrown around, then I'd like to get some stuff autographed? If I ordered everything from your E-bay and said in a message "Hiii! Sign plz?" Would that be easier? xD I need to buy some stuff anyhoo.
#193457 by Amber
Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:37 am
Hey Dev...

Instead of getting something signed, can I send a couple of pictures I did via post instead? It's sorta like a "Thank you for inspiring me to draw again" kinda thing. :D

I looked around for a fan postal thing before, but I found a couple of different addresses, and there was mentions of moving on here, so I didn't want to send anything justincase it ended up lost.

Thanks. :D

Amber.
#193496 by mEh!
Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:53 am
Yo, I just preordered a copy to :D (And The Hummer) If you can.. Can i get some stuff signed to? :oops:
thanks 100x times for everything.
#193571 by Endless Wire
Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:23 pm
2fat2furious wrote:I have an ebay question for you guys, I just ordered my copy an hour ago, but the payment was through a bank account and is going to be sent through an e-check and won't be verified until April 21st. Does this mean I'm not going to be getting my copy of the 500?

I once ordered something with paypal in a similar situation (I think a preorder for Opeth's Watershed) and the transaction was delayed, which sounds similar to your problem. My purchase wasn't on eBay, but the sale wasn't considered until the payment was transferred. If this is the case for yours as well it would be as if you purchased it April 21st. Again, this may be different when ordering with eBay, but I hope this helps a bit.

On another note, it warms my heart to know that some artists still actually care about their fans. Too many guys nowadays treat their fans with contempt, as if their fans owe THEM something. Thanks so much, Dev, for always making us feel appreciated.
#193667 by FFLinchpin
Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:26 am
i would also like a piece of paper with Tracy's signature smiley face on it ive heard so much about along with Mr Dev's autograph on the cd.
#193709 by Yanko
Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:33 am
so, i have a dummy question
i don't have paypal. Can i pre order there, even if it says that it accepts only paypal?