Face your chaos, know who you are!
#195860 by armagnis
Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:29 pm
Hi, I'm relatively new to this forum, at least with writing this here and now. I'm a big fan of yours Devin, as a lot of people are. I actually acquired fandom of you through last.fm, on a random day in Fall 2007 listening to the radio player set on "Progressive Metal". Truth popped up, and I've been hooked to everything you've done ever since.

Anyway, I've been bad about buying music. You've become one of my favorite artists to listen to, so I want to give back and start purchasing your material by first getting, Ki. I was number two hundred and something on your signed copy of Ki on eBay. But here's the problem...

I was an idiot and listed my shipping address as my residence's mailing address at my university. I'm leaving here on the 9th of May.
Well they told me that anything past the 5th in the mail will not be held here, and basically thrown away. :shock:
I DO NOT want that to happen :( .

I tried changing the shipping address on my order, but on eBay since I already confirmed everything, I'm stuck now with that shipping address. I tried sending a message to the hevydevy username on eBay, but got no response or change; an email to hevydevy@shaw.ca, but it said your inbox was overloaded. I also sent you a private message here on the forum about a week ago, but never heard back. No worries on all three, I know you're a busy man/musician.

I can't wait for the release, and I'd hate to have the CD end up in the trash. Is there anyway I could relay you the details that need to be changed in my order?
I'll prove anything about myself, so you know I'm being legit...
Birth certificate, done; fingerprints, done; DNA, done; semen count, uh...done.

Hope you can help me out Devin, you're my only hope. And well, Tracy too. :mrgreen:

-Chris.
#195896 by The Dev
Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:19 pm
Yup, we'll figure it out...just filing through 1200 orders (I'm signing them all btw) and that with the new record, interviews, and life is a little confusing right now.

Try the hevydevy address again, we're on it, and you'll get it for sure, we've just had lots of folks change addresses, cancel etc (normal stuff) and the process is pretty slow right now.

Thanks again for the support guys! Ki went stupidly over budget, and we're almost out of the woods as a result of this presale. You rock!

Dev
#195901 by armagnis
Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:57 pm
Will do. Good to hear from you.

Thanks for everything Devin, you're probably the only musician I know who would care this much for his fans. You're like the Isaac Asimov of music.

Look forward to Ki and all your other future work.

-Chris.
#195910 by Jaggra
Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:43 pm
I feel like a total dogchit for not buying Ki. I promise that I will buy Terria and City tho.
#195941 by Biert
Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:33 am
I had the same problem, although not as urgent since my parents still live at my old address. Will try emailing again :)
#196027 by Reion
Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:15 pm
Haha, at least you got to order the cd, i'm stuck on this military base(got my service postponed a year now though, but still), and when the news was announced and everything was open, i was busy running around in the woods playing soldier. Thanks to that, i missed out on that opportunity :( i got to go on for brief moments, but i didnt have time to sift through all threads or anything, so i just totally missed it all. Sucks! But thats life, still gonna try to get my hands on this album though..

Cheers all
#196115 by Synthetic_Urination
Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:17 pm
The Dev wrote:Yup, we'll figure it out...just filing through 1200 orders (I'm signing them all btw) and that with the new record, interviews, and life is a little confusing right now.

Try the hevydevy address again, we're on it, and you'll get it for sure, we've just had lots of folks change addresses, cancel etc (normal stuff) and the process is pretty slow right now.

Thanks again for the support guys! Ki went stupidly over budget, and we're almost out of the woods as a result of this presale. You rock!

Dev

Just wait till the release, then you'll have an even bigger smile, and then, when you see the crowd wanting you for what you have to offer, not just because we knew you were going to tell us to suck a turd to a point and stab ourselves with it.
#196165 by FTB
Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:56 am
The Dev wrote:Thanks again for the support guys! Ki went stupidly over budget, and we're almost out of the woods as a result of this presale. You rock!

I am so honestly happy that we can do something like this to help such a gracious, caring performer like yourself. Come to Australia so I can buy tickets and give you more money! :P