Face your chaos, know who you are!
#198384 by flood_of_rain
Mon May 18, 2009 11:38 pm
I'm sorry if this has already been covered in another thread, i couldnt find one dedicated to it anyway.

I remember Devin mentioning that there was going to be a music video for one of the songs for KI.
it was meant to be done by the fine fellow who did the SYL video "Almost Again"
i was wondering if this was still happening and to find out which song this would be for?

It would definitely be a great tool for promoting the album, I'm sure a lot of us could whore it out by requesting the vid on TV, etc.
Last edited by flood_of_rain on Mon May 25, 2009 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#198399 by Marijn
Tue May 19, 2009 2:43 am
In my remembrance, Devin is going to make a video for 'Coast'.
I wonder what it'll be like! 'Coast' is one of my favourite songs of the album...
#198413 by flood_of_rain
Tue May 19, 2009 4:44 am
ah i thought it was coast, i just wasnt too sure. hopefully Dev will keep us up to tabs with the developments for the vid. i think coast was a real good choice for a music video
#198749 by flood_of_rain
Wed May 20, 2009 7:06 pm
Coast actually reminds me of a little fishing town i used to travel to every summer for my holidays, as a child. it just has this tone about it which kinda sets the mood, if i close my eyes, i can almost imagine myself back at that place and in that child-like headspace. :shock:
#198885 by Wander
Fri May 22, 2009 12:29 am
Man, how do you have time to work on an album, do a thousand interviews and be working on a video all at the same time?
Are you planning to do videos for all the other albums too when they're done?
#198913 by gendralman
Fri May 22, 2009 8:32 am
Dev said the video's being done by Konrad Palkiewicz, who did the "Almost Again" video and the Devlab/Hummer/For Those Aboot to Rock album art.
#198948 by Leechmaster
Fri May 22, 2009 3:25 pm
So are we to assume it'll be another epic artsy fartsy affair à la the aforementioned Almost Again video without any footage of the 4 boyos lookin' suave and grooooooooovin out?
#199247 by BrunoN
Mon May 25, 2009 12:06 am
Leechmaster wrote:So are we to assume it'll be another epic artsy fartsy affair à la the aforementioned Almost Again video without any footage of the 4 boyos lookin' suave and grooooooooovin out?

And no Elvis suit, surely :(
#199369 by flood_of_rain
Mon May 25, 2009 6:27 pm
BrunoN wrote:
Leechmaster wrote:So are we to assume it'll be another epic artsy fartsy affair à la the aforementioned Almost Again video without any footage of the 4 boyos lookin' suave and grooooooooovin out?

And no Elvis suit, surely :(

maybe so, but im sure if we all sign a petition, we could get the man back in that uber sexy spandexy devil suit thingy from Vampira.
lets face it, sex sells :yoda: