Face your chaos, know who you are!
#200501 by The Dev
Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:33 am
Konrad has created a masterpiece...in about 2 weeks, we'll debut it. I also have an ASSLOAD of studio footage from Ki and Addicted for you...I'm just trying to make it available on a youtube channel...(free)

Same as with Ki...when I finish the record, I'll besiege you with info, still trying to set up the online chat as well...I'm just in the middle of LONG ass days dright now, so my web stuff is being held up a little... :(

The Coast video is sick...Konrad is a true freak (he did Almost Again as well)

Addicted is ridiculous. Everyone who has played on it is a musical mutant of awesomeness.
#200503 by daneulephus
Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:36 am
The Dev wrote:Konrad has created a masterpiece...in about 2 weeks, we'll debut it. I also have an ASSLOAD of studio footage from Ki and Addicted for you...I'm just trying to make it available on a youtube channel...(free)

Same as with Ki...when I finish the record, I'll besiege you with info, still trying to set up the online chat as well...I'm just in the middle of LONG ass days dright now, so my web stuff is being held up a little... :(

The Coast video is sick...Konrad is a true freak (he did Almost Again as well)

Addicted is ridiculous. Everyone who has played on it is a musical mutant of awesomeness.

Sounds great Devin. I wonder, is that Addicted music I hear on Anneke's twitter posts?

Don't worry about the long days and not getting to us right away, at least for ME.......I can wait, I know it will pay off.

Dan
#200505 by NFF
Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:39 am
holy awesome dev you spoil us too much, you sir are like a charity that keeps on giving, except the recipitants are the ones who should be donateing! im sure everyone will be very grateful for this... i cant even think strait atm thats how awesome you are.
#200528 by mEh!
Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:04 pm
Nice! I can't wait. I wonder what the coast video will be like... :shock: Im sure it wont be a fail video with Dev in the middle of the forest playing on he's peavey guitar with hes thumb without a amp :lol: There is many music videos like that... Makes me happy. :)
#200533 by UncleCthulhu
Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:28 pm
The Dev wrote:he did Almost Again as well

I'm sold :D The video for Amost Again is one of my favourite music videos ever, not just my favourite SYL one.
#200556 by Lettuce
Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:53 pm
HOW DELICIOUS!

There best be fog...Coast sounds like a murky foggy frosty morning to me...
#200577 by Aden
Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 pm
Aaaawesome. Coast will make such a good Video song...
Can't wait for this, Almost Again's video is god darn brilliant
#200580 by GuyOne
Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:21 pm
Video for Coast? That is fantastic! I can't wait to see what Konrad has done this time since Almost Again was great.

At least what we know of Addicted right now it is shaping up to be a classic Devy album. I am high anticipating it... possibly even more than Ki. Though I am still anticipating my arrival of Ki in the mail. :roll:
#200582 by FTB
Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 pm
Does anyone know who the girl is in the Almost Again video, and if she's been in anything else?