Face your chaos, know who you are!
#206251 by Wander
Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:19 am
mattyryan86 wrote:any ideas on when its been released?

Hopefully this week. The site looked good.
#206255 by daneulephus
Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:55 am
Leechmaster wrote:Did you not navigate away from the Coast video when you got that link? The entire new website was viewable! But now it's gooooooooone. Gooooooooooone awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

No I didn't. I had to work. Lame. Oh well.
#206375 by Matt08642
Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:06 pm
ALMOST A MONTH BEHIND SCHEDULE?!? FUCK YOU DEVIN AND CO., I HATE YOU.

jk, I'm really excited for the new site and the video! :D
#206528 by Wander
Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:27 am
He said on the Ki chat that he only has to write a intro speech/text/whatever so the site can be released. Shouldn't take many years. :D
#206664 by fisken
Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:15 am
can't wait fore it, or eh I can wait for it! ;() Ki is one of the albums that's been spinning most in m... eh no mp3's doesn't spinn? do they. well I'm going to download addicte... ore no, one of my friends will give it to me... but... I want (!) to by the box! when it is all said and done, if everything is so good and fine, as the first of the fourology. :)

mixmixmixmix. it's all about mix these days ain't it? everything louder then everything else! :)

// joynathan
#207288 by swervedriver
Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:01 am
You'll have to wait as long as it takes for the video to be released. :mrgreen:

Patience, grasshopper.
#207410 by cheesecake
Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:37 am
Tree.hugging wrote:The video is up, bastards :mrgreen:

YES IT IS!

GO TO THE SITE PEOPLE. GO TO THE SITE!

You need to check these things yourselves. Don't just wait for news on the forums, take some initiative lol.
If you paid attention to the site, you'd have noticed that its up...geez lol

Sorry for the rant :troubles:
#207423 by Leechmaster
Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:33 am
For those too lazy to visit the (srsly facking awesome) new site:

[youtube]v_T-LM3VYpE[/youtube]
#207472 by OceanMachine15
Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:29 pm
Sorry. I'm a gigantic fan of Devin, I love literally EVERYTHING he's ever put out, (with the exception of L.A. and Amsterdam), but this video is shitty. I know Devin considers Konrad a musical genius, but if this is any indication of the man's work, then I am not impressed and Dev needs to get someone new. If I was a casual MTV/VH1 viewer watching this shit, I would shut it off and make sure to find out who made the song so I knew to stay far away from anything else he ever put out.
I find it hard to believe that this video took HALF as long as it supposedly took. Anyone with a webcam and a good MovieMaker program could make something better than this in one night with their bedroom laptop.
Bad form Devin.