Face your chaos, know who you are!
#201071 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:14 pm
daneulephus wrote:
The Dev wrote:Thanks, I won't make a habit of doing this...

It's past what I paid for it now, so it's good either way at this point.

Thanks all, it's a little embarassing, but it does need a good home so...

Electrics are a different beast.

Yeah...no matter what, it is probably better that a fan gets it than some jackass who will let it collect dust in his basement. And..why not make a profit if you can? Nothing wrong with that.

Chances are, that if someone is looking at the Ki guitar listing, they're interested in Townsend, don't you think? :) And if they're a Townsend fan, hopefully they'd take care of the guitar, and give it the love it needs.

I don't think some ass_hole who hates Townsend (WHAT?! :chain: ) would be searching for his Ki guitar on eBay. I bet that even if he put up a piece of shit, literally... there would be takers on that one as well :lol: gnarly, but true.
May the best eBayer win! (However, it would be really cool to own that *sigh* )
#201078 by Overtone
Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:26 pm
XIII wrote:Dammit. I clicked here thinking there was going to be an acoustic recording of the Ki album available.

Me too, lol!
#201448 by Death'o'Musak
Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:48 pm
Is it me, or has someone (with 0 Ebay rating) signed up to Ebay JUST to buy this guitar..
dedication, or spammer? :?
#201487 by EphelDuath666
Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:46 pm
Leechmaster wrote:To the person who bids more than $1416.61, I will find you and flay you.

well, he or she better hide really well from you now :D
#201495 by Aden
Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:43 pm
s***7

Who is this? REVEAL YOURSELF!

Is it you Leechy?

$1,475.00 - Quite nice for Dev I should think. More than double what he predicted...
#201521 by Leechmaster
Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:22 am
Nope, not me! I elected to not spend all of my savings on it... I'm really glad he got so much for it though! I just couldn't have bankrupted myself for the sake of it, really. I don't work long and frequent enough hours to save up all that money again in a small time period. And in the last week I'd already spent about €3000 so... Just couldn't afford to really! Congrats to whoever did though. That's a fair chunk o' change. Still gonna flay you though. :wink:
#203347 by AxxionJackson
Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:41 am
hopefully it found a good home, cause if it didnt, Hell shall break lose on the fool! (I say that cause im jealous)